Reviews for The Mark of Athena
water.glider chapter 34 . 12/9/2016
POSTTTT
AnnaUnicorn chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
I'm sorry but I don't really like this story. Percy and Annabeth seem very OOC. Like Percy speaking to high of Reyna isn't like him, he isn't dumb he wouldn't do that in front of Annabeth. I get the story didn't come out yet but it seems you like kinda lowly of Annabeth. I wish there was some percabeth but there wasn't :-(. I like Jeyna though.
AnnaUnicorn chapter 29 . 11/1/2016
That wasn't a lot of percabeth... :-(
karmabutterfly chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
hi! i've read your story twice and still loving it. especially when reyna lectured piper about life, heck it was really cool and also how you interpret jeyna's relationship, it seems so real. i understand why is reyna so cold, i mean she's from 151 years (yes i remember the exact year lol) ago so you couldn't blame her for being all tight. sorry if there are grammar errors, i'm not an english speaker. just wanted to say, keep writing awesome jeyna fics!
karmabutterfly chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
hi! i've read your story twice :) and i'm still loving it especially when reyna lectured piper about life, it was really cool even i copied it lol i love how you interpret jeyna's relationship it seemed so real! keep writing!
Psychapple chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
I love The Highwayman! I got to watch it in english and I loved it.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
La chica está loca.
Using es loca is for males.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/2/2015
I need more on this story
AzureMoonlight chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
You are A GENIOUS!( I might have spelt that wrong, sorry) I love all that foreshadowing, and EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE! I made my account mainly for reading, so I know. I LOVE your story. Thank You SOOOOO Much for writing this. Jeyna 4 ever, Moony
PS on your discription you should pair Jason and Reyna. It took me a LOOOOONG looking for this. Hope that gets you more readers.
AzureMoonlight chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
i like Reyna countless times more than Piper. I don't HATE her,but think about it, piper and Jason were never together in the first place. And nobody even thought about Reyna. PoorReyna. Jeyna Fan 4 ever, Moony
AzureMoonlight chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
they are in the Labyrinth, right? Awesome Story,btw
LilliBear chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I like it so far! And I have a request: can you remake the Blood Of Olympus? Please?
Yummykitkat88 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Omygerd! The Highwayman! Your story is amazing!:)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/5/2014