Reviews for Substitutes
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 4 . 5/4
The DB calendar uses the Age dating system. Since they don't have a Jesus, they don't go by the B.C./A.D system.
Principal should not be confused with principle. Principle is always a noun, which is sometimes erroneously used with the meaning of the adjective principal.

Incorrect: He is the principle of the school
Correct: He is the principal of the school

The fact your story has this kind of error this early on, does not inspire much confidence to read the rest of it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/25
The immortal pulled out his notepad that clearly read, 'Things To Do List' and wrote on it, 'Call Enma-sama and request new Kami after Son Gohan murders Dende.'

Pecking order!
Ronden Kiagre chapter 8 . 1/19
Bro, as much as I have to agree that school lunches are godawfull, (for fuck sake, you can't even tell what they're supposed to be half the time, let alone what they're made out of) but blaming the lunch ladies is ridiculous. Every single one of those meals comes freeze-dried and pre packaged, and given the opportunity, the cafeteria team will usually try and improve them any way they can, although given the number of kids they're cooking for this is often not possible.
Zellona chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
I gave up on reading this when you brought GT into it. It was okay until you did that; then everything felt way too over the top.
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
Trop drĂ´le dommage qu'elle soit en anglais .
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
You're Author notes are too cute :3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Dat GBA? Really 2002... l0l!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Poor Gohan-Chan (I grew up watching DBZ Kai so he was between 4 and 12 since Cartoon Network never finished the series here in the uk)
GoViEva chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Oh my God (DENDE)!

I was practically laughing the whole time reading this fanfic! Although it was a bit confusing, you did make it easier identify the characters! This is one of the most hilarious fanfic of all times even though it has been completed for so long!
crazzyredhead chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
good story loved it
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I. Love. This
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
LOL
Dori chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Nice ooh Vegeta and Bardock is next lets see what happens!:) I read three chapter 's just night
Dori chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Aw poor gohan! And videl? There gonna have a tough day with the relatives I feel sooo bad for them I would've felt the same way! Anyways nice chapter!:)