Reviews for Substitutes
EmergencyAngel chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
*throws herself on the ground and starts throwing a fit* It's over. Gohan got a normal life back, it's not fair!

*is pulled to her feet by Gohan* Oh ummm, Hi Gohan. Having a nice day?...
Cloak of light in general chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
That was hilarious!

'Legacy of Vegeta' whahahaha! that was great! *claps ferociously* can't wait for the sequel! I can't stop laughing...'Camp lets Ruin Gohan's life' thats great! 'he finally beat bowser' whaha...This was just hilarious! whahaha!

*begins laughing so hard, I roll down a cliff and land in a bush of thorns but am still laughing* whahaha-ow-hahaha!
Afrodite chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
O wow, this is hilarious! My laughter erupted with every line! I especially liked this part:

-Some rocks from the rioters crashed through the windows and hit him on the head, but he didn’t even notice through his glee.-

Lol. You have a true knack for comedy. I can't wait to read on:). And whoa, Mirai Trunks is being a bit hostile. Why did you say he didn't give a hoot about his timeline? Hehe.
Gohan- Kun Shin chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
I love it! In the Sequal, can Gohan and Videl get married? Please? For the almost 400 reviewers and me? *Gets down on knees and starts crying* Please? I beg of you! PLEASE? IF YOU DON"T THEN I WLL BLAST YOU TO OBOLIVION!
DEE chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Great story.
DeeDee chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
LOL!Please write more!
adbzfan2k03 chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Can't wait for the sequel.
Chibi Lauryn chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Great story! It was so funny!-
Draconic Spirit chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Cool story. Can't wait for the sequel.
TRF chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Heh, "The Legacy of Vegeta" I'd wanna play that! The story is over? Nooooooooooooooo! I can't wait for the sequel!
Wind2 chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
omg that was great! i'll be waiting for the sequel!
otepoti chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
wow great amazing story

- so funny

could you maybe like email me when camp let's ruin gohan's life is posted

one more time this story was great
Annie chapter 11 . 8/12/2002
This fic ish sho confuzzlin! XD oh well, luv it because I'm confusing as well! MOOOOOOOOORE!
Mijuju chapter 11 . 8/11/2002
XD I love this story _ write more write more write more O_O'*glares at the screen waiting for more*

Midnight(my talking tiger with wings):. ignore my bakabakashii baka owner, she had to much sugar while reading this fanfiction and she is now all hyped up*grabs me by the shirt collar and walks off*
jacky chapter 11 . 8/8/2002
This is a really funny story(:
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »