Reviews for Our baby and me
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Cute story and I like it.
I'm glad to see Lucius's attitude changed after his granddaughter was born.

Thank you for writing this story. smile
DarkangeABBY chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
cute .
DarkangeABBY chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
o . O really Luciuse ?! is money and power all u think about
DarkangeABBY chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
hmmm. not really a good reason but... u make harry happy ... so ur forgiven
DarkangeABBY chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
hmmm... u better hope its a good reason cuz right now draco, ur on black list (sorry about me reviews! i sometimes write things like this)
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
GOD I HAVE U DRACO! even if u don't want the baby u step up to be a MAN and take the responsibility! cared the baby with love or money OR BOTH but to kill him/her?! thats just wrong
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
awwwwwwwww
Haunt of twilight chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I love it! I am so glad that Summer melted Lucius's heart
Sheri Contrary chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Loved the ending...soooooo cute! And I'm so glad that Lucius fell in love with his granddaughter. )
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
It's really hard to get beyond the verb tense issues, but the story is cute...maybe a little too cute for me, but I'm still reading (so you must be doing something right). Draco and Harry seem a bit immature to me...did you say that they're twenty? I can't remember now. And, twenty is quite young to already be teaching...maybe I'm misremembering their ages. *sigh*

I was somewhat afraid that Lucius would cause trouble...being the sneaky bastard that the man is, but so far he has...thank Merlin!

Back to reading...
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I love the ending. I really hope that I don't have an attitude like that when I'm pregnant. I wish I was pregnant now, since I've read this. Actually I've wanted to have a child a lot sooner than this, which it's driving me crazy cause I'm not even there yet but this just makes me want to even more.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I so love them together. Anyways, I know you have a lot of grammar mistakes, which it kind of makes it a bit harder to read. Even though in my head I say to myself what word should be there. But the smartest thing for you or any author, is to get a beta. Preferably one who will actually work on the grammar mistakes. I'm really not trying to be, it's just my opinion and a lot of readers would agree. Believe me, a beta would be a lot of help. But your stories are still awesome. I love reading them, I really do.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
At 5 months, a woman's stomach isn't that huge, usually not until the 6th or 7th month. And I'm not complaining cause I love your stories, how in the world was Kreacher, who's a small old house elf able to help him up?
XDForTheWin chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like the story :D
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
ah this was a nice story ]
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »