Reviews for Our baby and me
bloodysword99 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :')
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
pooor harry...

Poor draco... love it so far.

yeay to Mpreg! XD
alias1331 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Perfect ending! And I love the little con they played in lucius. Only thing was the grammar mistakes, ( sorry I'm weird like that with spelling and stuff ) but overall an excellent story, I've said it before but I love your writing :)
Cathcer1984 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Aww fantastic end to a fantastic story :)
Janelly Slytherin chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
that was a cute ending, lol seems like lucius got attached. lol
BriBee1991 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Awwwww!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Brilliant ending :)
xDarklightx chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I like it.
dead feather chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
This was lovely.

I didn't get the whole thing about Lucius. Draco should've know what he's father was like already. And how could Lucius like Harry, the man didn't even know it was him. Of course finances would be important to a such a man. But Draco was very slytherin about the way he went to not get disinherited.

I wonder, would things change if Lucius did get another wife and heir? That is unless Harry and Draco give the malfoy heir title to one of their children? I mean Lucius is still young and he did marry Narcissa to get an heir, it would be easy to do it again. If all the money still went to Draco, the new Malfoy child would surely be bitter and I doubt Draco would want that for his brother..
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I really enjoyed the story! :D Can't wait for your next one! _
Twilightfans chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
aww... the ending is so cute!

I can't wait for your next story!
marksmom chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Great story...I'm sad to see it end! Kudos on a great job! Looking forward to the next story you've promised us!
Canadian-23 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Hey amazing!

Wonderful story again! I really enjoy reading it! Great ending! Wonderful work and you are amazing! :) :)
hulagal13 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
really good but it sucks that it is over so soon
Janelly Slytherin chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
LOL thats good that draco finally starts being proactive in his life.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »