Reviews for Our baby and me
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
this is so good! I am so glad they worked everything out. I hope Lucius doesn't make too big of a stink.
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
... Because Draco is sterile! Oh my gosh! Which means the baby's not his and Harry's slept around with someone else behind his back! Dun dun duuuun! What a plot twist! Pew pew

The story itself is rather fast paced ey? I didn't even realize 5 months had passed until Harry said so. And what about the picture thing? Hello creepy.

Your language is good but I'm not too sure I like the plot (or rather its fast "paciness"). Guess I'll just have to read more before making a decision. Keep it up!

haku.
sugarbabies chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
PLEASE have Draco loose his magic if he was to have an out of wedlock child. Harry not beliving him decides for both of them. Have both go through almost loosing everything for the love of their special children. meaning twins/maybe more.
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
this sounds so good! I look forward to reading more. I hope they work everything out.
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Y u leave there!:((

I hope u update soon! :)) I loved it so much!
dead feather chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I didn't realise it had been so many months.
emogirl99 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow! I can't wait for an update
marksmom chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Ooh! I can't wait to find out what the real reason for Draco saying that was! Kudos on a great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Cathcer1984 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Totally intrigued at Draco's reason ;)
cascol3 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I love how comfortable Harry is with the pregnancy. I loved the small touches in this chapter like the baby kicking more when Draco is around.
hulagal13 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
looks good can't wait for more
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Hey amazing!

That was soo great! Love that Vlaise when to get Harry and I can't wait to know Draco real reason! So awsome chapter again and you are amazing! :) :)
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Please update soon!

I'm loving this story so far!
dominygringa chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
luved it
alias1331 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good good good! And I like that rather than having Harry give up his job, you are keeping him at hogwarts and continuing to be a teacher :) can't wait for the next chapter, when will it be up?
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »