Reviews for In Denial
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Too adorable for words. So sweet. You have a beautiful way with words : )
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I favorited this a while back because I thought it was adorable and I still do. I'm leaving a review now bc I read the other reviews which were all compliments other than 'too lazy to log in' and I thought they were very rude. I liked it and just wanted to say that "haters gonna hate". Some people don't have anything better to do than flame. Have a great week and keep writing.
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ahaha. This fic made me laugh do much! (: My fav line was: "The next morning, Yumichika wasn't just Yumichika Ayasegawa anymore; from then on, he was Yumichika who-is-not-gay." HAHA.

And I read your reviews before I reviewed. This is a FAB fic, no matter what 'too lazy to login' thinks. (: I can TOTALLY imagine Yumichika acting like that. (:

~Rainbow Fruit Loop
blackerthanbleach chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwww this was adorable! It was the cutest thing ever how he curled up in ikkakus arms & fell asleep!(: . sooo kawaii!

He's 100 percent gay... for Ikkaku :D awwwww!

Ignore the haters, they're just jealous :P
AnimeJunkieForLife chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww...so freaking cute! (My exact words as I finished reading.)

I loved it! Made me laugh and it was sweet at the end. Thank you. :)
Kevvy Talks chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
First of all, to Too lazy to login, thank you for your very poorly worded review. Moreover, next time you criticize someone as you did, get the damn balls to actually login instead of being a coward and doing it anonymously. I take precious time and patience on all my fics, especially my one-shots. And if you don't like it, then just don't say so, because, quite frankly, I don't want to here your whining. Being accused of having gay orientation is a big matter to men, because it undermines their sexuality as much as it does their pride. Yumichika had every right to his reaction. And having done a thorough review of his personality, I think I did a rather good job of it. He was supposed to be OOC. Everyone thought he was gay. Duh. Yes, he is poised in many matters. But I think a lack of composure during this time is completely necessary. This is a humor fic. I don't doubt that it was a little unorganized, but I did this for the purpose of making others laugh. You're right. Gay is a sexuality. Do you have a problem with that? And last but not least: my story is anything but stereotypical and I am NOT a fangirl; in fact, I'm anything but. So you better check into things a little closer and think about what you say, you pompous prick, before you start to write a review and point out things that are anything but true. And if my story wasn't worth reading, then all you had to was scroll back. I didn't ask you to read it, and, to be blunt, I really don't give jack what you think. Next type you think of reviewing one of my stories, be sure to think of a better critique then the sorry, steaming pile you wrote me. Oh, and another thing: HAVE THE BALLS TO LOGIN NEXT TIME. Obviously, you knew this was coming. I'm not one to flame, but I'm not going to sit back and let my fic be so poorly insulted.
bigbootiebitch999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Lol, poor Yumichika-Who-is-gay. XD

Yumichika: I'M NOT GAAAAYYYYY! *sob*

Sorry, slip of the tongue. Yumichika-Who-is-Not-Gay.
Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'm going to be perfectly honest and say that this fic was not that good. First of all, it's terribly out of character. Yumichika does not cry over little things. If he can watch his best friend get burned and beat up with a straight face, then he can take critism head-on. This whole concept is really unorganized and really unconvincing. "Gay" is just a sexuality. Your story is very stereotypical yaoi fangirl writing and nothing worth reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awww...It was both funny and sweet! I heart IkkaYumi. If I was Yumichika, I'd be gay too :-)