Reviews for Kirby the Gruff Softy
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/27
Aww, Kirby, being the nice guy, and comforting Blanky, it's cute, very cute. Well done.
hello chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
that was PERFECT! can u write more? PLZZZZZZ?!
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Daaawww! :D *Squees from the cuteness* ...Did I just go fangirl? Holy cow, I just went fangirl! Be proud - not many writers can make me do that! Lol, great job! ;)
Torotyrannus7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awwwwww! This is so cute! I loved these movies when I was little
Aida Camp chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Aww. That was cute. I love Blankie's voice. That movie has screwed me up so much though. I can't throw anything away.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
so cute!
who's older, radio or lampy? [radio seems middle-ish & lampy 2nd oldest-ish [subconsciously to me] [if toaster is 2nd youngest]] [this is coming from a middle-ish youngest [only 2 kids]]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so sweet
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
there's this 'humanized' art on deviantart that makes AC look like a pervert/he's flirting with kirby & one of the commenters said they would ship AC & Kirby "forever" 'cos they thought it was funny [the artist did not say]; personally, I don't think it's funny at all, but it is something to think about idea for next chapter: [humanized or not, your choice of you write it] blanky comforts [crying]kirby after nightmare of [getting, y'know, {molestation/rape/whatever you call it} by AC]
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was a cute story. I'm glad Kirby's nicer to Blanky in the sequels. Lampy and Radio didn't seem to comment on Kirby's nicer side in the sequels. At least not out loud.
ww38 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
so sweet 3
SariSpy56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
the ending is funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aaw I love this Kirby's one of my favorite characters thanks showing us his softer side. :)
DarkraixCresselia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So cute Kirby's my favorite of the appliances, and you portrayed him perfectly: still gruff, yet a little soft.
Kinola chapter 1 . 10/24/2011