Reviews for Kirby the Gruff Softy
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
How did I never comment on this before? I must be slipping. LOL. I love the Brave Little Toaster movies and I always wondered about the softer side of Kirby. This was such a cute story.
ThePizzadude93 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ah man, so much feels and fuzziness in this chapter. Nice job. :)
LizzyThePanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It's nice to see someone as gruff as Kirby soften up for once. (: Great job, badboylover24 and congratulations on your AWESOME grammar. It's refreshing to see some good literature on here. (; I also love how you kept it in context of "Brave Little Toaster", keeping the characters the same and staying within the boundaries of the world they live in. I just hate when people take things out of context. ):
Once again, great job, you truly brightened my day. (,:
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww, Kirby, being the nice guy, and comforting Blanky, it's cute, very cute. Well done.
hello chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
that was PERFECT! can u write more? PLZZZZZZ?!
Firewrx chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Daaawww! :D *Squees from the cuteness* ...Did I just go fangirl? Holy cow, I just went fangirl! Be proud - not many writers can make me do that! Lol, great job! ;)
Torotyrannus7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awwwwww! This is so cute! I loved these movies when I was little
Aida Camp chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Aww. That was cute. I love Blankie's voice. That movie has screwed me up so much though. I can't throw anything away.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
so cute!
who's older, radio or lampy? [radio seems middle-ish & lampy 2nd oldest-ish [subconsciously to me] [if toaster is 2nd youngest]] [this is coming from a middle-ish youngest [only 2 kids]]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so sweet
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
there's this 'humanized' art on deviantart that makes AC look like a pervert/he's flirting with kirby & one of the commenters said they would ship AC & Kirby "forever" 'cos they thought it was funny [the artist did not say]; personally, I don't think it's funny at all, but it is something to think about idea for next chapter: [humanized or not, your choice of you write it] blanky comforts [crying]kirby after nightmare of [getting, y'know, {molestation/rape/whatever you call it} by AC]
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was a cute story. I'm glad Kirby's nicer to Blanky in the sequels. Lampy and Radio didn't seem to comment on Kirby's nicer side in the sequels. At least not out loud.
ww38 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
so sweet 3
SariSpy56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
the ending is funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aaw I love this Kirby's one of my favorite characters thanks showing us his softer side. :)