Reviews for I'M NOT SCARED
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
That was amazing! A real master piece!
makbeesamurai chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
wow..in a good way XD
Heaven From Hell chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Geez I love your writing style.
emilyftch chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
STUNNING. absolutely, verifiably stunning. kaye, i've been infatuated with your writing for quite some time, but after reading this, i must say it's love.
you have so meticulously crafted a masterpiece. this captures the entire cook/effy relationship, and its raw passionate state. being an avid skins fan, i've tried to find good fanfiction, namely oneshots, and may i say this is one of the finer pieces of art i've seen the skins section on this site crank out. brava, m'lady. bravo, brava.

(this is your friend coffee, by the way. :) at my new account!)
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
"Chaos is the very nature of the universe..."

There's something fascinating about it. Chaos, that is.

Your description of Cook and his wild eyes rang true.

"I'm not scared!" is such a powerful, powerful scene and this fic kept that feeling alive in it.

Very impressive.
oceaning chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was so fucking amazing, it was just perfect words woven into such a fantastic Cook&Effy story; because THIS is the classic Cook&Effy, THE Cook&Effy we all know and love. 3
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Well done! You have captured the chaos that is Cook and Effy perfectly!
all these ghost towns chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Again.

This is amazing. And so in character, and so completely exactly what I want from these two.

I don't know how you manage to incorporate such realness and tangibility in not only your words but your characters, but you manage it every time. You completely and utterly nail it every time.

I'm in awe of your work, to be honest.
underlings chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I've always found the dynamics of the Cook/Effy relationship to be extremely interesting, and you've portrayed the both of them perfectly here. Amazing job!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
oh my fucking God, this gave me chills. I don't know how to be as articulate as it deserves, but what I can say is, you got the two of them perfectly. They were so… wild, and messed up and devastated, and fiercely alive with their terrors bigger than them but still keeping themselves alive with the destruction. Your writing was like flames and pain and beautiful things and wow, I can't find more words for how stunning it was. Incredible. Just that.
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Perfection.

I need more stories like this.

Cook and Effy are twisted and messedup and fucked up and emotionally unstable. And you get that perfectly.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
morbidly beautiful.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is beyond perfect. The writing itself is gorgeous and it really helps portray what a confusing and dark place Effy's mind would be. I thought the Cook/Effy relationship was also amazing and extremely realistic, as are the indivual characters. I also loved the descriptions, and the repeated phrase of "I'm not scared" was so haunting and beautiful.

Probably my favourite skins piece ever.
wordpeace chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You know what's ridiculous? Up until I read this story, I thought that there was no way I could fall in love with just how fucked up Effy/Cook are (together and alone).

I don't read that much Skins fanfiction, just because the shows are SO near and dear to my heart that I don't want to screw them up with other peoples' weird pairings...I have no idea if that makes sense.

But this? This was fucking AMAZING. Sorry I'm cursing so much, but I'm in awe and just sort of floating in your words right now. There's no way I am making sense because I am lost in the imagery, the beautiful poetry of your writing. I will immediately check our your other work, this was fantastic.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You have no idea how long it's taken for me to even think about reviewing this. I couldn't even begin to put into words how I feel about this piece, Kaye. I mean, I'll try but jghdbbns.

I've ALWAYS had Cook and Effy go off together after the end of Gen 2 in my head because, let's face it, who would be fucked up enough to be able to keep up with one or the other?

That might be why this was all the more powerful. I can really just seeing it happening, to be honest. I almost kind of hate Effy (almost and only very slightly) because omg Cook is my bb and she really fucks him up creys.

But no, not really. You just nailed how fucked they are, Kaye, and for that I can only worship you. You are a fantastic writer and I'm so thrilled that you're in the Skins fandom because I tend to steer clear. Now I'll know where to come for my Skins fix! Yay. :D