Reviews for Needful Lies
DAfan chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Pleeeaaaassseee update! Me wants to know what's happens next! XP
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. This is one of which I had hoped to read for a long time. A story in which GLaDOS and Chell get along and dare I say it? Became friends. Although I don't know what the future of your story holds. I look forward to the posting of your next chapter.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is a very well written and thought out story. I have enjoyed reading this chapter and am delighted with the vocabulary. That may sound odd, but finding someone who knows the meaning of the word, 'proxy', is harder than one might think. I look forward to continuing on to the next chapter.
Faux Promises chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Interesting. This is a unique storyline so far. I'm not sure what you have in mind for the rest of the plot but I say it's looking pretty good.

I'm always interested in plots that involve GLaDOS and Caroline. Yeah, I do see them as non-interchangeable characters, not a split personality condition or anything. I think there's a lot more to GLaDOS's psyche than just the material that Caroline contributed. I sort of view them as telepathic sisters sharing that body.

Usually I tend to think that Caroline's input helped nudge GLaDOS towards being more decent, but if I'm reading this right, you've kind of gone the opposite direction in that I think GLaDOS turned Caroline into a bit of a bitch. Unless of course this is a trap and some of GLaDOS's personality leaked into that android...Caroline could just as well be in the Recycle Bin at this point.

Sorry, totally rambling. I'm looking forward to more.

Best wishes,

-FP
GLaDHal chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
poor chell. she must feel so disgusting. lovely chapter.
DAfan chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Aaaaaawww! It's sooo fluffy!

(update soon) _
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hm, so from what I understand, GLaDOS removed Caroline's personality from her and made her into this android. I do wonder if that will be enough to fix GLaDOS's problem with emotion. She might find that she cares about Chell even without Caroline's presence.

Looking forward to more. :)

Best wishes,

-FP
immo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very interesting. Nicely written. :) Wish there was a continuation but this was short and sweet and I always had a soft spot for GLaDOS.
Absol-san chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That's a cute story you have there. I wonder where this could lead... I also like how you spelled CARoLNE's name. Does the acronym actually stand for something?

All in all, I really like it!
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this is a very different idea. nice fic.
parlor.tricks chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is very interesting! You don't often see stories where Caroline is split of from GLaDOS. I enjoyed this; nice work! :D
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011