Reviews for Trapped in Neverland
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The last sentence hurt.
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
wow... i am totally speechless when i read "Arrested Development" somehow it never occurred to me that Dean stopped aging at twelve i thought it was a complicated de-aging spell where it de-aged Dean to twelve years old and stopped him from ever growing up .
This however is ten times better i can just imagine what Dean's life would be like stuck as a twelve year old and how painful it must be for him to watch Sam growing up.
And that last line broke my heart in two .
This fic is awesome and as always your writing style is amazing
anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Poor Dean. That loss of his big brother identity must have hurt. Though it sounds like he found a bit of a rhythm while Sam was in college. I don't know how the poor thing's ever going to lose his virginity though. Kinda sux for him.
seishi1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Your ending line was devastating.
Xayian chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dude, totally enyed this and Arrested Development. Will you ever write a "cure" for Dean? Maybe you could call it Finding Wendy and maybe, following in the foot steps of the movie Hook, Dean will finally leave his "childhood" behind and grow up. It would totally be aninteresting read that's for sure.

I do have a question for you though, I understand Dean will always be stuck in a 12 year old body, but does that mean he'll never have a natural death? Be immortal barring death from physical trauma?
Inquiring minds and all that. ;0)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh, that last line, ouch! great fic, a really interesting twist on the whole deaged thing. really kind of tragic. I love how Sam keeps treating Dean his real age, even he john doesn't get it.

Bundi.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
My heart dropped when I read "Look after your brother Sam." It's so...wrong. I mean, Sam is capable and strong and smart and all, but he isn't a big brother. He's a little brother trapped in a tall man's body There's no way he knows how to do it.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very interesting!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story, but man, Dean would have hated those last words! :)
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Thanks for writing this. That must have been hard for Dean watching his brother grow older than him and having thier roles as siblings reversed against their will.