Reviews for One Really Messed Up AU
cerealkiller5656 chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
oh fu- trixie is screwed! XD
head19 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Gary Stu. LOL. How shall Kaleidoscope/ Trixie overcome this challenge?
XD chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
So far I like this even better than How To Kill A Sue! Amazingly funny! Please update quickly!
lilirox187 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I love this, putting on alerts now! YAY! Sorry, have to go..don't want to be late for my rocket to Pigfarts!
erikatristens chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
oh my god. this is fucking hilarious! keep writingm for it tis my very lifeblood XD just kidding.
Julia chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I have a Mary-Sue thats actually another author who read this fic coming to help. my username isCoralFlower, i am in a hurry, but misty peridot obsidian sparrow.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story! I hope you update soon!
Snow
cryptologicalMystic chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
UPDATE NOW

I created an Invader Zim Sue, once. And it was a self insert with a changed name. I'm thinking of changing them into an evil Sue clone sometime... and get them killed somehow.
Laveycee chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Love the story and Mary Sue-bashing. Maybe not the right word... But seriously, I love the story.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
"Sie sind ein Arschloch" is close. "Sie" can mean you-but it's formal, like if you were talking to your teacher- but it also means you and she-both in the lowercase form.

"Du" might have been a better word. It means you, but it's the form you would use when talking to a friend.

In that case, the sentance would be "Du bist ein Arschloch."
ruerox11 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Oh my goodness, I love your anti-Mary Sue fics so so SO SO SO SO much! If you do not continue this, I will die a slow, painful death, and I will make sure that my family speaks out against your injustice at my funeral, and possibly even sues you. This is SERIOUS CHIZ. I will DIE!

Henceforth, you should NOT, by ANY MEANS, stop this story.

(Caps lock attack!)
Carwasher chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I wrote a Gary Stu... once... *shudder*
Nessima71 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I'm loving this so far.

Kind of curious about the Gary Stu..

And oh god, Ebony? *Beats head against wall, sighs* I hope she dies painfully.

Keep it up, I want more!
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Mkay, so for some reason, I can' PM you. BUT I CAN review. So, naturally, I came here to give you the message which was previously destined to show up in your private messaging inbox.

PLEASE send me a list of serious and parody 'Sue fics. I'd like to crit the first and fave the latter.
EriksCandleLight chapter 3 . 1/7/2012