Reviews for Atonement
Niftu Cal chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Wow. I haven't seen many stories do so much with so little! I like that it goes beyond any romantic feelings Velanna may have bubbling under the surface for Howe and touches on the character development she is undergoing in the process of helping him survive. This is well done.
WolFang1011 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Aye, this was a great coming-to-terms story. Velanna accepting and taking that first step forward. It was really very well done. I love survival stories in general, and this one hit the tone just right between desperation and hopefulness. Brilliant job, mate.
theonlineidofme chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Suspenseful..I was never entirely sure whether Nathaniel would live or die, so good job! And great ending, wonderful work.
A great thing with the whole "saving Nathaniel to make up for my sins" was a great way for Velanna to finald peace...and a great story in general.
Continue your good work!
ec39 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love your Nathaniel/Velanna stories, there are too few of them out there in my opinion. Yours are definitely the best I've read so far.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story! This is really sweet. I really love the Nathaniel/Velenna relationship. It has interesting character development. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Billini chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
What for a beautiful and touching short story. I really liked it, thanks!
Judy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011