Reviews for 50 Facts About Kurt Hummel
80'sNintendo chapter 1 . 7/19
Wow. That was deep. :) Nice work.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Awwww gawd. Aaaaaaa so sad! The feels! I especially love the phrase in fact 29. Run on sentences are extremely powerful when used correctly. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
OMIGOD NO STAHP. I can't. I seriously can't right now. That was so heartbreakingly beautiful and it hurt so good and just NOOOOOOO WHYYYYY
makayla chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
kurt hummel is really fabulous so is blaine but chris and darren are are so cool and amazing too
kyelenia chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I appreciate the feeling and the structure but there is no way to get AIDS this way. really, it's impossible. And even if the blood for the transfusion. The blood donated is always analyzed, and even if t was infected they'd use some antivyrals in order to prevent the development of the disease.
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
that was so good I mean what's really sad but so good like I felt it in my heart.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
No. No. NO! Wow right in the feels. Beautiful and haunting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
...I knew this would be sad. I knew it. Tumblr told me. I saw the warnings. Yet. I still read it. And how my heart hurts. It hurts and I am crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Lasaraleen chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That...that...that was beautiful, just..beautiful.
GinluvsKlaine chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
There you go being such a good writer and making me cry once again.
2x3.1x3.2x2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I cried for like an hour easily! That hurts so freaking bad. Jesus! Why would you write something like this? This is not ok, I'm not ok... Blaine! Whyyyy!? And the end... it was brilliant, but why does it hurt so much?
110-percent-crazy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I hate you D,:
Saraklaine chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OH FUCK YOU, OKAY? :( :( :(
I can't stop crying!

Honestly, to have this form of "fic" and still rock people to the very core?
Bravo.
My God, you're talented.
I aplaud you, this was superb.

But I still hate you cause I can't stop crying :( My heart hurts.
teilo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
well hell - now I have to slowly find all the broken pieces of my heart and try to piece them back together!

you do know how to write a damn good story - sad but very well written :)