Reviews for Diguised Intentions
GISA103 chapter 6 . 4/29
I just finish reading this amazing tale thank you
Eryk Lestrange chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
hopefully, Hermione is able to love Narcissa for who she truly is
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Narcissa not only asking Draco how to date, but how to hide a boner?

Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
how is Narcissa going to be able to mimic Viktor's flying abilities?
unexpected sabotage chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Interesting ending I quite enjoyed reading this lol
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love how you always get rid of Ron as a possible love interest right off the bat. Lol
vienne la nuit chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
cant wait for your next posting! could it be today please?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Polyjuice couldn't fool the map before either. The problem was it didn't distinguish between senior and junior.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Good point here:

"relationship develops on a lesbian time table" ;) I do know what you mean more from seeing the 'U-Haul' effect than experiencing it.

I also like the information you put into the staff meetings of the professors and how there seems to be camaraderie. I like the descriptions of the magic and charms protecting the castle and the spy network of pictures (creepy actually when you think about it; especially considering all that must be allowed to go on in those halls if it's being seen but not stopped) and the staggered hallway monitoring of teachers.

Well, when Bella says, "Win the girl" it was quite tasteful,but the M version's definitely grabbed my attention. So, M is the winner!

Adieu T version.., adieu.
King of the Ashers chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Minerva totally wants to kick Narcissa's ass. I don't mind the faster pace and I'm happy your extending it.
Vishan chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I definitely approve of extended it. I like the idea you presented and would enjoy seeing how this plays out over time. And if you wanted to raise the rating, then by all means if it works for the story :)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I'm so excited that Narcissa is really going to pull one over on Hermione; it's great that she's going in with the upper hand.

For the record, I hope that the multi-chapter wins out, as a betrayal (once Narcissa actually gains feelings for Hermione) and the deception can provide the soil for a very fruitful story with complex characters and emotions.

Thanks for the shout out :)
GGrant chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I like the pacing so far and wouldn't mind the story being extended as long as there's more HG/NM than HG/VK.
King of the Ashers chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Showing Snape some love, awesome. Man, Dumbledor picked her out fast. I wonder if he had a laugh at Narcissa's dirty thoughts.
B.Pterodactyl chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
You should definitely extend this story/ make it smuttier! It's quite original and I think that it would be really good if you added more detail and slowed things down a bit. Happy writing.