Reviews for Best Served Cold
S. Rune chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
Someone killed Snape other than Voldemort?

You are keeping me on my toes here.
S. Rune chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
After reading this my first thought was, is Severus coming back?

Please, please say he will :)
S. Rune chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
There I was sitting bored out of mind when I should be studying then I got an email saying that you have updated.

Reading on I wanted to know more about the kind Severus that was with Leo and everything else (will you do that for me? Write a Severus & Leo oneshot?)

Hagrid is right best place to hide things is to hide them in plain view.

It is so like Harry to go snooping around even if he gets caught.

Please do explain more about the monster that all warlocks have to endure, I thought it was super nice of you to have Severus calm Leo down and call him love, just awww.

Oh and have a good day/night.
S. Rune chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
That my dear was a cliffhanger, a cliffhanger I tell you.

You so cruel? Leo is powerful and has the aid and acceptance of unicorns and Hagrid is keeping something safe for him and I want to know what happens next.
S. Rune chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
That my dear was a cliffhanger, a cliffhanger I tell you.

You so cruel? Leo is powerful and has the aid and acceptance of unicorns and Hagrid is keeping something safe for him and I want to know what happenes next.
S. Rune chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
For the portraits are either working for Dumbledore or they knew the truth but couldn't do anything.

Kind of loved your plot twisting.
S. Rune chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Voldemort is not alive is he? Really like the fact that you update practically daily now. I don't understand how the dark mark got burned in Leo's arm only to be cut from his bones.

On the other hand poor Leo with Remus and Severus dead who will he be with?

Waiting for the next update :)
S. Rune chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
That was plainly a tease, leaving this chapter like this with a cliffhanger.

Oh well I should wait and hope for the best then.
S. Rune chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Was glad to see you updating your stories, Thought that since your OMC loves Severus/Remus, Severus or Remus would survive. Maybe then this story would be centered on flashbacks or how Dumbledore wronged Severus/Remus/Leonardo to mention a few.

I really find myself loving and appricating your style and choice of words.

Also the fact that you had Portrait!Dumbledore not present in his frame is mainly an evidence that your are in fact a good writer, love also you had Harry learning how to read minds and asking before he does such a thing.
S. Rune chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
I like the plot, if only you could make the chapters longer. Didn't think that Leo was a Malfoy, maybe in the end we face a threesome with both Snape and Remus? Please restore Leo's good looks :-)
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
The beginning of this fic looks promising; I most especially liked this phrase: " Forgotten to take his potion, perhaps allowed a murderer to go free, almost eaten three students which Dumbledore would want words about, almost eaten Severus, again, which Dumbledore would probably be okay with, but Severus would be royally pissed at him for." - Fantastic the part about Dumbledore being okay with almost eating Severus, and Severus being most definitely NOT.