Reviews for New Familiarities
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Good story so far
awesomeness50 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
DON'T MESS WITH EDWARD HYDE. Never thought I'd catch you swearing here Muse. Lots of action and it had a very steampunk feel to it. I like.
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Aw... How cute! I really like your story so far. You do a great job with keeping the characters true to themselves and you've given them a worthy adversary- themselves. If I were to make a guess, I'd say that somehow this other group is trying to continue on M's legacy, more or less. I like how you keep putting in other references- by the way, is the story about Nemo's locket thingy true? I've never read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I also liked the Shakespeare reference in this chapter, though I'm a little concerned about the 'friend's grave' business. Keep it up! Thank you for posting- I can't wait till the next update! Bis dann,

Bookworm
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Quite wonderful. Quite. Sorry, had to be like a sir there, simply for the moment. But I really do like this story, even with it's aggravating lack of question marks. Other than that, Write On!
D chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I really like this story so far. It's an interesting plot and you give a lot of nice detail. Keep up the good work!
awesomeness50 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
And the plot thickens. I cunt wait for the next chapter.
awesomeness50 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I'm really liking the El character. Everytime he comes on I'm expecting him to do something crazy.
awesomeness50 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This is heaps good I can't wait for next chapter.
awesomeness50 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Good reference to war of the worlds. Keeping everyone in characet - Perfect.
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
This is quite an interesting story, I hope that there will be more soon. The prologue leaves a big mystery about who those five figures are and what they are planning. I found Jekyll's conversation with Hyde over the Tom/Mina relationship quite enjoyable. Most Tom/Mina stories I've seen just focus on their relationship but not on how other characters view it. Let's just say that Tom/Mina stories are a little more tense if it involves a rather jealous Jekyll/Hyde, which makes it a more fascinating read.