Reviews for Fanged Rabbit
blackhorse13 chapter 1 . 6/6
i first read egoist ... i realized, how skillfully write something amaizing and still make sure they still in characters. i think its genes? but sensei please write more you make me feel so addicted to you ... errr i mean to your storiesss.. hehehe

i want to read more.. sensei. best wishes for you amd this yaoi world!
Alva chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Omg! I really loved this AU!
Gaara'sYaoiLover chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Usagi San and misaki are way hotter vampires then Edward or any other vampire in twilight and I love this story it was hot and amazing
ili777 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
It was nice and well written I liked it nice job :)
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh my effing God! I love edward but i think i love your stories more. :) keep it up sensei.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Hi, I've read this story and totally loved it! I've also read the other 'Fanged' stories and love them more and more the more I read them! Keep up the good work! But there's also something I would request (it's a personal request, because I'm a fan, I hope I won't offend you in any way -.-") I would totally appreciate a story how Misaki and Usagi-san got together. I mean, Usagi-san became a vampire, how would a normal teenager fall in love with someone like him(not to mention the fact that both are guys XD) ? (but, because it's my own curiosity you don't have to do it. I would just really really love it!)
(oh, and sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language -.-"""")
JR 4 ever!
animefreak chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
At least u didnt made them sparkle ND made them much more sexier than Bella nd Edward
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Pllzzzzzz make ch.5
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Aw Usagi-San should do as you say I had to put up with that fandom no real vamp is like that
Robbie Asylum chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I think the sparkle skin is an adaptation. As time went on, to allow themselves to be seen as human, the lost the fangs, and got sparkly skin. This was perhaps a was to make sure they stayed out of direct sun contact with humans. Everything is an adaptation. To survive better. We have sparkly lotion and spray that makes us look like that, so that might explain the skin. I love vampires as much as the next person. (Plus. A stake to the heart. Who WOULDNT that kill?)
sekhoya990 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
That was so SEXY! I love Usagi vampire, why don't you make another chap? :P
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Awesome! And yeah, please vampire Usagi, please kill Edward Cullen! And the Mary-Sue a.k.a Bella... and that kid with a weird name, Renesmee... Hell, just kill all the sparkly vampires!

I always say that I'm team Edward, but when I say Edward, I'm talking about Edward ELRIC! .
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I actually didn't think I would like this kind of a story, but I love it! . And yes, the sun IS a huge bitch... well not always.

lv90047 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Very sexy. I applaud you, girl.
HAHAHAHAHA! That last note was extremely funny! But you're right! Vampires SHOULDN'T sparkle!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I wonder what'll happen next... ;)
Update soon!