Reviews for Hearts In Sync
readingKs chapter 18 . 8/17
I could have sworn that you were going to say "SUPRISE, its not really the flu! She's pregnant!"
Glad you didn't because this is a great ending, and they are too young for a baby.
Wasn't super happy that Paul re-imprinted on someone else, but at least it was broken.
Bella's co-dependence here (taking her life because Paul left her?) was very concerning.
Great story!
readingKs chapter 7 . 8/17
Yay! He loves her!
readingKs chapter 6 . 8/17
This story is so interesting, but its a tad creepy that Bella talks like she's a shy 3 year old
i totally hate Bella because she's acting like she should be put into a mental hospital. All catatonic and lame. Jesus christ get a load of yourself leach lover. I really wish she wasn't so stupid all the time.
The Ice Goddess chapter 18 . 7/21
Awww! Sweet! I just wanted to let you know I posted a review of your story on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
awesomeami316 chapter 18 . 7/18
This was perfect!
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/7
They didn't imprint,but he will down the road and break her heart once again.
jahkarahlyoung chapter 7 . 3/23
I though Emily was visiting her family?
MoonFragrance chapter 16 . 2/11
Interesting take on Paul's imprint. His reunion with Bella was heartfelt and lovely.
MoonFragrance chapter 18 . 2/11
Lovely ending to an adorable telling.
MoonFragrance chapter 15 . 2/10
Giving up just like that? Come on, Bella! She's gotta know she's better than that.
MoonFragrance chapter 6 . 2/8
This chapter had my heart fluttering.
MoonFragrance chapter 5 . 2/8
Bella's in the know. And so it begins.
MoonFragrance chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh, snap, I forgot about Bella not knowing about the wolf pack yet. Paul is perceptive and has the sort of depth those around him might not immediately expect. Things are developing nicely.
B4bidden Products chapter 18 . 2/8
wish for more to read absolutely love this story
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »