Reviews for Hearts In Sync
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/7
They didn't imprint,but he will down the road and break her heart once again.
jahkarahlyoung chapter 7 . 3/23
I though Emily was visiting her family?
MoonFragrance chapter 16 . 2/11
Interesting take on Paul's imprint. His reunion with Bella was heartfelt and lovely.
MoonFragrance chapter 18 . 2/11
Lovely ending to an adorable telling.
MoonFragrance chapter 15 . 2/10
Giving up just like that? Come on, Bella! She's gotta know she's better than that.
MoonFragrance chapter 6 . 2/8
This chapter had my heart fluttering.
MoonFragrance chapter 5 . 2/8
Bella's in the know. And so it begins.
MoonFragrance chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh, snap, I forgot about Bella not knowing about the wolf pack yet. Paul is perceptive and has the sort of depth those around him might not immediately expect. Things are developing nicely.
B4bidden Products chapter 18 . 2/8
wish for more to read absolutely love this story
MoonFragrance chapter 3 . 2/7
Hmm. I like how vehemently Sam stuck up for Bella. A rather interesting dynamic. I couldn't help smiling at Paul and Bella's interactions, if they can be termed that, at the dinner table. That moment at the end where Paul felt Bella's despair was puzzling. I'm curious about the underlying concept of it. I love the closing with Paul's unspoken vow.
MoonFragrance chapter 2 . 2/7
I find it interesting that Sam finding Bella was an encounter that haunted him, that burrowed under his skin. It says a lot about your rendition of him. I really like him so far, in fact. As for Paul, it's been rather fascinating seeing things from his lens. I look forward to the next leg of what I'm sure will be an exhilarating ride!
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 2/7
Lovely opening. The bit of background in your author's note at the beginning is highly appreciated. The scene at the beginning with Sam speaking with Bella was adorable. It looks like the setup is paving the way to a unique story.
Absolutely loved this story!
EnchantrEsmeTwilight13 chapter 8 . 1/24
okaaaay...
andrewpine chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
But we know it won't last because the writer is mean to her readers ;)
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »