Reviews for Hearts In Sync
Ddidnt like the beginning of the chapter. Sam took it to far. None of what they were doing was working. Bella needs to get over her pathetic self. And the way to do that is a kick up the backside not lowly pandering.
Why can’t I throw rotten fruit?! How could you do that to Bella? I loved your idea, and your story, but how are you going to continue the story like this?
jcampbell943 chapter 17 . 1/18
When he imprinted I'm not going to like my heart shattered and a tear slid down my cheek. I was ready to stop reading but your authors note spurred me on. I'm truly glad I did!
The Original Miss Darling chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
awe I love this story. I can't wait to read the next part to it. gonna start that one now. thanks for the awesome story.
readingKs chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
I could have sworn that you were going to say "SUPRISE, its not really the flu! She's pregnant!"
Glad you didn't because this is a great ending, and they are too young for a baby.
Wasn't super happy that Paul re-imprinted on someone else, but at least it was broken.
Bella's co-dependence here (taking her life because Paul left her?) was very concerning.
Great story!
readingKs chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
Yay! He loves her!
readingKs chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
This story is so interesting, but its a tad creepy that Bella talks like she's a shy 3 year old
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
i totally hate Bella because she's acting like she should be put into a mental hospital. All catatonic and lame. Jesus christ get a load of yourself leach lover. I really wish she wasn't so stupid all the time.
The Ice Goddess chapter 18 . 7/21/2017
Awww! Sweet! I just wanted to let you know I posted a review of your story on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
awesomeami316 chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
This was perfect!
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
They didn't imprint,but he will down the road and break her heart once again.
jahkarahlyoung chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
I though Emily was visiting her family?
MoonFragrance chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
Interesting take on Paul's imprint. His reunion with Bella was heartfelt and lovely.
MoonFragrance chapter 18 . 2/11/2017
Lovely ending to an adorable telling.
MoonFragrance chapter 15 . 2/10/2017
Giving up just like that? Come on, Bella! She's gotta know she's better than that.
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »