Reviews for Halloween
Aisling66 chapter 1 . 2/9
best line ever "Oh hell no! You are not going to break up with me on Halloween" love it!
Ms. Stella Black chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awwwww this is sweet!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cute story! When you think about it, Ginny has a lot of reason to hate Halloween. Good thing Harry came along to make it better. :)

Thanks for writing, nice job!

The May Waters chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
That is true though! I mean,really, that last Halloween was pretty much the only good one ‘I love u 2 Harrykins!' that was her first good Halloween.
Eat.Sleep.Read chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Luvin' it more than McDonald's ;)

When are you going to make another story like this one/ Please make it soon!
darrling chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really great and realistic.
Railz13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh oh oh oh! I love this! I live the one shots you post randomly! They're almost as good as the really stories!

SinaFairchild chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It's amazing how something always seemed to happen on Halloween... I really liked third year, with her leaving Harry some Bertie Bott's, him eating them with a smile would at least be something good done on that dreadful day!

And the ending, of course, was beautiful. "For the first time (...) she was happy. And it only took seven years for it to happen." :D Great ending!

Smiles123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I found this amusing :D i loved it
Smilewhenyoucan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Haha. That was pretty good!

The thing about this story is that you pretty just made a list of her years, put some other words into it, and then turned it into a story. I seen it done many times before, so its nothing new.

If you know me at all you know I have been a fan of Pawprinter's for along time. I just can't seem to think of voting for your story. I know this isn't what you would normally want to hear from your reviewers, but I'm just giving you feed back.

I hope you didn't find me to rude!

Good luck in the contest!

seheronelves chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It ONLY took her SEVEN years? Haha I love it :D And at least SOMETHING happens on Halloween with her. My Halloweens could easily be counted as just another boring day, if not worse.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awe! They're so cute:) Loved this!

virginger chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
My gosh, I was so used to Trio's point of view that I didn't really get the time table here. I forgot that Ginny was a year younger! Gosh!

It's pretty good but considering the requirements, I would say it is very thought-out and well-planned.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I read this on my phone, and it took, like, 10 tries clicking the link to get it to go to the review I hope this posts. My phone hates reviews and log-ins.

Anyhoo, this was great! I love the way you laid it all out, and I especially loved that the ending made me feel so much better.

I think my favorite part was when she left the Bertie Bott's for Harry, and saw him eating them later.