Reviews for The Mist
Muzzlehatch chapter 10 . 5/8
Please continue with this story! Don't stop at 99K.
JaneWane chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I must beg of you, sir. Please update!
I cannot take the suspense, this is just - *pukesrainbows*
Please update! Amazing job!
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Who wouldn't want to live the way Kim's dad lives? He has a PhD and his wife and MD.
gokatyperry chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
that moment when you realize u named her tara strong and u just asdfghjkl;'
madmopar chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
this is really suspenseful I love it please update soon
Writer of Epics chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
well crap, didn't see that coming. your real good at what you do man, keep it up
PRGirl chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Wow, I was at the edge of my seat since I began to read.

It's not easy to cause that reaction when writing based on an existing novel/movie.

And I was expecting so little when it came to the storyline. This last chapter just broke all my predictions, and that is shockingly amazing!

I'm very glad that you are gonna explore the world and the people outside Smarty Mart, that's something we just didn't see in the movie. At least not during the existence of the mist.

And well, I'm a sucker for drama, so I'll have to admit I am intrigued about Kim and Ron's problems and I'm loving Shego and Drakken's situation.
I like every situation actually, but being a K/R shipper and a bigger S/D one I wanted to concentrate on letting you know how much I am enjoying those two. It's utterly heart warming to see how Shego worries for him, and the risks she's taking to help save Drakken. However, I'm curious about what she's not telling Kim...

Overall! Cannot wait for the next chapter, seriously. If you have managed to amaze people to this point of the story, they are gonna be baffled with whatever is that you will come up with next. The REAL monsters are showing their heads.
Great job!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Finally, a story with a decent premise, dialogue that actually sounds like the what the characters might really say, decent writing... I've been continuously looking for a story like this and am so glad I've found yours. I'm looking forward to more of Ron's development...should be entertaining. I also very much enjoy having Shego around everywhere - her sarcasm is much appreciated. Keep it up, if you can.
zzzoo99 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
please keep it coming
Beckman chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
That was great action. I was on the edge of my seat..
Beckman chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
I knew Josh was going to blame Kim. People are always looking for a scapegoat to blame their miseries on.
This was another great chapter. I really like your characterizations. They seem more realistic versions of the characters from the show. I also like your dialog. It's smooth and natural. It really sucks me into the story.
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Not a healthy outlook, Josh. And I hope that Felix and Ned make up, might make things easier. So, Justine and Bonnie are back on the side of good? Hope so; the team's gonna be facing a lot more monsters, iirc.

I love how you're portraying everyone and their reactions; you make me wanna watch the show :3 Can't wait for more!

RIP Tara :( Mr. Patrick and the Kite Monster too.
DayDreamer9 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
...holy crud o.o

I expected it to happen, but whoa...

And Justine explains it all, but how will it turn out for her in the end? Did Kim's Dad really steal it? But Shego has a small point and I fear the chappie when it happens o.o
DayDreamer9 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Sorry I'm late to the party; I'll go back and look at the other chapters after this. Life's been busy on my end.

Exciting and gripping, but wait...dang, I gotta backtrack o.O Awesome as ever and go Rufus!
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Grasps on what was familiar or comfortable for them all is slipping away, Kim's the last to realize this and she may be the first to fall apart as a result.

CB73