Reviews for Harry Potter and the Distorted Fate
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/7
And with this last chapter this story begins to slowly die. Joining many others on this and other fan fiction sites on the net. such a shame that it should as I personally found it original. But I find the idea that Lilly took Harry and left England rather intelligent. Regardless of what Bubblebrain told them about being safely protected by that charm, they really should've fled England for some other country. After all, if Tommy-boy can't find them, he can't kill them. Relying on a powerful charm that itself relies on a secret keeper who could easily betray them was stupid.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Opps you called Lily's mum Diane potter. As they are from the the UK they use mum not mom. Interesting story start
TheAmazonianPotter chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
not bad.i love the cheesiness.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Hmm... I don't see why Harry should be labled the Boy-Who-Lived. The ONLY people who know what happened that night were Remus and Lily, and with Remus dead. Sure James would be wondering why Remus died in HIS house, but wouldn't it be awhile before he notices that Lily and Harry's stuff are missing from the house before anyone realizes what MIGHT have really happened when James wasn't home, since he didn't know Lily would be coming over that night to get her stuff anyways? Its only if Lily herself tells what happened that night, and shows the infamous scar to everyone that harry should be labled the BWL.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
dunno if you'll ever update this but have you thought of Luna's mother? as Lily's partner? Xeno just seems so to be so0o0o0o out there, maybe Luna could be Harry's little sister in this b/c they mothers are partners?
Monnbeam chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Been reading a couple of your stories hope you carry on with this one
monbade chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
good story, are you planing anymore?

monbade
teedub chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
ohhh, this is a fantastic idea for a fanfic, very original compared to what i've read before. i look forward to more. please don't sure rose lily as a name, perhaps something greek or roman or goddess like. Celeste Evans, Bridgette, Anona perhaps.
Goundry chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Not sure if your still righting this or not but I found it through one of your other stories, I enjoyed what's down so far and hope its just phased rather than abandoned. As far as a femal partner for Lilly what about hermiones mum, give them similar pasts ie prick husbands and your away
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nice
slashslut chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
its been awhile but i hope you'll continue to update this fic; im dying of curiousity to find out what happens next!
Hildegard Von Bingen chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I really hope you post chapter 4 soon. Lovely story you have here.
femalefarrier chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
keep going, loving the story...
Arkarian23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
interesting so far, good writing and some interesting characters. Not entirely sure about a dislikeable Sirius as he is quite a popular character. spotted a few errors in reading, only a few though including the now almost traditional, Lucius Lucious. it's a good idea with the different prejudices around the world I like that. looking forward to more.
red neo ranger chapter 4 . 3/14/2012