Reviews for Must Not Hit Patient In Critical Condition
Kamigami chapter 1 . 9/6
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! That was some good stuff haha ! I loved the sasusaku parts ! Haha Naruto was a plus ;) an order of more fic s like this please , with a side of please and thank you and plenty of kink hehe *if you can grace us with your lovely oh more silly fics! With sausage Naruto and Sakura plz !
dragonpie11 chapter 1 . 7/13
THIS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD
jj chapter 1 . 2/27
this made me laugh so hard
hazeldevil07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well this was pretty cute. I wasn't expecting Naruto to be bi (I don't have anything against bisexuals, but I really have trouble imagining him as one), but I laughed like a retard when he was outside the restroom asking for a threesome XD

Favorited.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It's been a while, ne?

You would not believe how much I've missed wasting my life reading fan fiction 24/7. Especially your fan fiction. I didn't declare you blessed for no reason after all.

I'll have to catch up on what I've missed.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Holy! Hahahaha!
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Need. Two-shot. I died. I went to fanfic heaven, but they shot me down with the word Fin on a big ink stamp. My funny bone has been critically injured from reading your crack-fics all nigh' long, an' a sure ain' stoppin' nah! Woohoo! (crazed laughter fading into the pink darkness)
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved the airplane, loved the cute (albeit awkward) SS fluff, loved Naruto's over-enthusiasm and general awesomeness, and damn, loved the NSS implications! You need to write more actual threesome fics, love your style :D
Blackwolves101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
so much WIN!
this is some kinky shit.
LOL xD
Rawr Supertastic chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow...That was...so cute and hilarious I don't even know. You've gotta love Naruto in this. Great!
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Crikey where to start! I couldn't go past this one after you mentioned it as a particular favourite. And I'm glad I didn't. The story as a whole was so entertaining. You captured the Team Seven dynamics so well, Sakura and Naruto especially seemed really in character. Naruto with his loud, obviousness and Sakura just being plain aggressive. Sasuke though, he was something else entirely. I like to think that that's how he would've been if he hadn't left Konoha. He came off with this sort of comfortable, familiar feel, if that even makes sense. It's really quite interesting to think about...

But I mostly loved this one because of the humour. Not crack, but still damn good. The soup, the awkwardness, the dialogue. It was all too much fun to read! :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
hehe... not a riotously funny as the "no lemmons, limes, and so on", but still funny. :D
GibsonEJG chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really need to stop eating crumpets while I read your work ;p I'm starting to want to watch naruto now, obviously I'll prefer your stuff to the original just cuz I read yours first :b good work and nice humour,
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is the most hilarious story I ever read. I laughed the whole time that I almost couldn't stop laughing.

Excellent work. I see you have great skills when it comes to making funny stories like this.

I actually made some funny stories myself, though they might not be as funny as yours.

You could read them if you want to, but you don't have to.
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Lmfao, Sasuke Junior. Win.