Reviews for I Will Always Love You
Guest chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Hmm? So there's going to be a third story?
Or no? (Answer me back please, really love this)
klaineluvr chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
could not have been more perfect. amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Thank you Thank you for putting that song in! I used to sing it to my little brother Ben when he was a baby...Ben was a very ill baby and he died when he was about 4 months Will be 10 years since his death tommorw(30th October) the chapter was amazing nd just thank you for that song! I sang it while I idea how much that put a smile on my face...thank you :-)
enodno chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
love it ! amazing ! :P):P
enodno chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
amazin g ! :) reading all your fanfics ! :)
mardie186 chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Love it ending with a kiss. Since we can't get one on the damn show! Nice finish!
WiscoGleek chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
I would love to have more of an ending point if possible, so I'm voting for a NYE chapter :)
klaine4eva11 chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
I think 1 sounds ok to me that way u somehow end the story with an ending IM happy with.. good luck .. either way im patience hope i hav helped out
mardie186 chapter 21 . 3/2/2012
Loved Katie saying you meet the love of your life at 16. Clearly that happened for Kurt and Blaine. And laughed over them wanting to have sex in Blaine's driveway with his Nana there. And obviously Kurt couldn't stop thinking about that the whole flight. They are lucky they made it to the hotel and didn't have sex in the cab or something!
mardie186 chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
OMG Klaine having "klex" in front of errryyybody. HOT DAMN! So they sleep on Puck's bathroom floor instead of doing the walk of shame. Can't wait for their New York trip. Am sure there will be more "shenanigans" in their hotel room.
LilLizzie94 chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
OH MY GOD! I am DYIIING Right now! The Samcedes and the Blaine Britanna! OMG THis was perfect!
acciodoublestuff0202 chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
Note to self: do NOT look up two ladies on YouTube...I'm scarred
mardie186 chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Looking forward to seeing what Brittana have up their sleeves with Blaine and Mercedes reaction when Sam asks her out. And glad KLAINE had dolphin practice. Happy New Year!
acciodoublestuff0202 chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
Congratulations, you have made me cry during the entire story, it's the perfect mix of fluffy angsty smutty Klaine! I love it!
mardie186 chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter. Loved Angry!Blaine in Tuesday's episode. About time he called Finn out. And dayum, was he hot! In your fic, Anna's crush on Finn cracks me up. And Blaine's heartfelt speech to Kurt was wonderful. Kurt deserves someone to love him wholeheartedly. And even Burt can respect that. I hope Mercedes gets back with Sam because Shane does nothing for me as a character. He's a NEGATIVE influence on Mercedes; makes her an even bigger diva than she was before. And I predict that Rory and Quinn will be the next couple on the show.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »