Reviews for Eye on the Prize
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
WHAT ARE CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHES!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
I prefer Spike Jones version of *Flight of the Bumblebee* on Spike Jones Laughing Record for anybody who may see this review since I just realized how old this story is!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I'm not asking you to change you're story as you seem quite content but please make OOC warnings which is the least you could do. There is a difference of humor being within character and humor out of character known as OOC.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
LOL. This could've been good but you choose to make everyone act all OOC so never mind!
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I was hoping this was a REAL story but there is SO many things wrong with it I am not even going to bother and besides you probably can't tell the difference between a flame and constructive criticism.

I bet you are a 19 year old male smoking meth while typing this because you're father is never around and you're mother is an alcoholic!
SentinelSpockNimoy chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
This was so funny. i love the way you made Boromir look like the world's biggest whiny-butt. And Sauron just sounds absolutely pissed off about having to take Yurival and Gollum on his journey with him. Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing as I read this.
OfficiallyAbi chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
Would I be too bold in saying you've abandoned this hilariousterical parody? *checks last update* 01-Sept-04 ... I think that's a yes. :( Pity. I've been laughing fit to kill over the last couple of hours and would so love to read more.
Lieju chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is one of the best fanfics I have read. I suppose you won't be continuing this, aftes such a long time...

I hope you have continued writing, since it would be such a shame, if you hadn't.
LunaSky chapter 16 . 12/31/2007
this be updated? i guess not... :(

-LunaSky
Morris the Fool chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
PLESE UPDATE!
HRT chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
True greatness. It's for wonderful stories like this that I plod

through the LOTR section. A heck of a find!
EpitomyofShyness chapter 16 . 12/23/2005
You... YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR! I COMMAND YOU TO UPDATE! Please? If you don't I'll die! DIE I TELL YOU! Erm... Yes you have correctly assessed that I'm insane... Hehe...
SpamWarrior chapter 15 . 6/8/2005
::DIES:: Oh my Gawd, you don't...you CAN'T...realize how damnably hilarious this is. I don't know what it is-it's not any one thing, it's like, all the elements woven together-but I literally almost peed myself laughing. I've been a bad Spam and haven't been checking back for updates as often as I should, but in a way that's good, because I get big chunks all at once. The hobbits and Shelob...Sauron and Gollum...drunken Aragorn and 'th'bacon'...this is seriously a work of comedic art, and funnier even than 'Bored of the Rings', which in my book takes some serious talent (never mind that my book is relatively short, and written largely in mental crayon...that's hardly the point _) The POINT is, this is absolutely hysterical, and you have to keep going.
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 16 . 5/21/2005
This story is jus' awesome!
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
I'm laughing my head off...

I really like this fic!