Reviews for Isocryme
jsq chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ha, ha! Loved this. Ziva's running commentary was so funny and in-character. Thanks for a happy one.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Kathi was a good influence on you.

Very nice Z. I loved the opening bit about how Ziva laughed at the word frisky. Hehe.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love it. Just love it. It was funny, honest, and about two dozen kinds of hot.

Remind me again why you you're not in Gary Glasberg's office signing a writing contract right now?
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
You had me smiling, laughing, and marveling at your talent. Frisky is not a word I hear often (except in cat food commercials) and this was such an inspired use of it.

I guess your muse got its party. Hope it stays happy for a little while.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Having indulged in similar conversations in my life, I can so empathize with Ziva's plight and her final solution.

OH YEAH

YOU GO GIRL!

Er, hmmmm, yes, Excellent piece, my friend.

Just excellent.

And even though charming and funny it's still so very Ziva.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
For me? *sighs with happiness*

I love this story. It is def going on my favorites list.

The biggest hug is being sent your way!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
The first descriptor that came to mind was "cute," but that just doesn't cover it. "Frisky" is also very good to define the story as well as the perpetrator. But "good job" all around covers it pretty well, I think. I like this a lot.

Thanks for posting it. And by the way, I'd like to know what you think of my latest posting. *smile*

pdf
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wait, wait! WHERE did she rearrange his fingers? Haha. I imagine it's somewhere more literally desirable, but this is so vague that I may be wrong. And I really don't want to be wrong.

Oh, torture!

Of COURSE only you could take something so deliciously hot and turn it into a work of art, hehe. It's hilarious, the way you've written it...I can see the thoughts bouncing around in her mind. Ahh, poor Ziva, trapped between barely restrained lust, and propriety!

I love the way you write :D

Soph
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hehehe - too cute!
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I loved Ziva's flipflopping emotions in this wavering between what is "right" and what she'd like.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Really liked it... you still got it :P
Pitselehvv chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was awesomeness on a stick. I thank you for this little piece of Tony/Ziva naughty playfulness. I should stop smiling at some point, right?
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Heh heh .. what a great diversion. Your story, I mean. ;)

"Something else mounts too and if the suspect doesn't make an appearance soon, she will have no choice but to take him by force. And then go after the perp."

}

And then go after the perp. *sniggers*

"Ziva lifts the offending appendage from her thigh and rearranges his fingers. The wattage of glistening snow falls short of his smile."

}

But for that second sentence(and knowing Ziva), I would have taken *rearrange* in the same manner a thug will threaten one's face. Unless, of curse, Tony is a masochist ...

And hey, glad you had fun with KYTivaFan!
jelenamichel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011