Reviews for And Then Start Down
TheWitchOfFailing chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Gosh these two will be the end of me. You have some lovely ideas there, good job! 3
violonforte chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I had a promise and I will fulfill it.

Lol. I never could understand either how Spain and Austria ever spent time together. In the canon, though they were technically under the Hapsburgs together, they didn't even live together (as evidenced by Austria giving Romano away, and those strips/eps wherein Spain goes to visit Austria and Veneziano). But every time they're put together, it's really just endearing and I love how you made them play music together. And it's great how Spain helped Austria back up.

And I really must say it again, if I haven't yet: I love how you choose your words and put them together.
Warped-Imagination chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ahhh, I know how you feel. it sucks also that it's workshop time in my creative writing class and GASP! I've been busy reading and writing fanfiction that I don't have any fresh stuff for class. Hahaha oh well. I always liked Spain he always seemed laid back yet quirky. Austria needed a vacation, I'm glad he enjoyed it.

Baroque Music, ;p
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You have no idea how happy this makes me.

I love your Edelweiss arc so much. Every story just flows, and your character voices are magnificent and consistent and work so very well.

I love your Spain. I love the moment where he completely forgets about the Cold War and Austria has to remind him. You've characterized him in a way that makes my inner Hetalia fangirl and my inner history nerd very happy.

I love the history notes you put in at the end. In fact, everything about this is awesome. Thank you for being a writer and writing this.
aisarikka chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i looooooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiit! they work. you make them work. agrshdfdssaDAZGesxdcfvgjhg! i want to pinch something. XD
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You have conquered your Fic From Hell! YAY!

...and fantastically, might I add. I mean, I've always admired your writing, and I am pretty in love with this 'verse already, but this just reminded me of why. Or, reiterated why I love it so much. (It really has been a while, hasn't it? :O) I love the historical settings and the research you put into it, and I really do love your characterizations, too. Especially Spain's, in this fic- for me, he's still Spain, still cheerful, still a bit mischievous (oh gosh, like when he said to Austria, "A fling" while checking out the pretty serving girl), but not completely dense and oblivious. I thought you reached a great balance there :D

And then they played violin and guitar and the tango...!

I've been craving an Austria Spain fic for a while, so thank you for this!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
They really are the Odd Couple...i like this. (And that we all know what's really bothering Austria...does Spain here remember about Hungary?) Keep it up!