Reviews for Cloning, Another Word Involving Psychotic Aliens
jmc42199 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
WHAT HAPPENED? Why you stop updating?
moonshroom420 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
ooooooo LOL well done Daniel
moonshroom420 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
ooooo cant wait till he daniel realises it IS him!
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
this looks reaallllyyyy interesting. alternate universes. well done
Ct-Can-Write chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I'm gone for a little while to find this in my e-mail inbox! Gah! I'm so happy, thanks for the update! That scene with Daniel and Danielle was just adorable. So far everything makes sense, the only things left out are the things that are supposed to be left out for now.
Ct-Can-Write chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Wow, when you said you'd be sure to update soon, I wasn't expecting this fast! And that's a good kind of fast!

Definitely looking forward to seeing how Daniel takes this next enemy, and more importantly, how everyone takes the Sciclonex situation in general.
Ct-Can-Write chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
From seeing the update date and previous author's notes, I know it'll be quite a while til I see a new chapter on this, but I must say it is BRILLIANT so far! The best part of it all is that I absolutely love AU fics, especially when I haven't caught up with the canon story line yet. I'm very intruiged and I will be eagerly awaiting an update, however long it may take!
lovawriter.306 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Super interesting!

I hope you write more!
NiGHTfall48 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
...Wow. That's awesome. Update soon, this is interesting, and I'm seriously bored. Need good stories, like this.
JanJan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011