Reviews for a symphony of stars
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
It was perfect. I loved how you can so wonderfully créate little worlds, visions, atmosphères. Each story is unique and real. With very few words you managed to tell an amazing story. Thanks!
(I would love to favorite right now but I can't remember my password. Bravo, still..)
irmelonlord chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I really like the format of these - all of these. The song lyrics and how they just wrap and incorporate into the text, and your style is beautiful. Like seriously you just fit words together so well and it's just so prettypretty I wish I could write like you. Really liked the colors theme too.
Fawkes chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I absolutely love all of your writing! I was just wondering...who exactly is this particular oneshot about? (lemons and daisies)
Hestia11 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
All the chapters were all really good, but my favorites were # 1, 4 and 5.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Firstly, fix you is my favourite song.. So seeing it used in a piece of writing makes me very happy.. This was lovely
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow.. I think I ship Lucy/Scorpius now as well..
sydneysages chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
pearl, this was really, really amazing! I think it was SCorpius as well, in my mind, since Scorrose are meant to be together, and I love the way that you wrote it (again) in 2nd person.

It was a really nice use of the prompts and the quality of teh drabble was very high. I loved the idea of the Rose being different - gothic, it seemed - and then how he just ended it when he found another boy with Rose.

I really loved the way you wrote it, Pearl, and it was just stunning, truly.

Great job & keep writing!

Vicky xx
CrystalIceLover chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
I wish I was you. Seriously, you're absolutely amazing at writing. I want to know your secret! If I compare even the best thing I've ever written to the worst you've ever written, yours would still be better by a huge landslide.
centralperks chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Gorgeous, Pearlgirl! Omg, though, why does Rose dye her hair black, my creys. Although, this was a stunning piece nevertheless!

I'd like to think this is Scorpius, too. I think it really fits, but I like how you made it so that it could really be anyone! I like the line about the violet lipstick and the black curls - it was so.. icy and destructive.

This whole collection is superbly stunning and amazing. It's so colourful and so Pearl, and I loved it.

You did a fab job!

xox
centralperks chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I like this one, too! It had a different feel from your normal work, and I enjoyed it. The entire span of how Lysander cant figure out Molly was really interesting.

I loved the title, it fit so perfectly! I liked how you used the colour, too.. it just makes that couch really stand out in my mind. And the simple descriptions of Molly were so cute!

Great work, Pearl!
centralperks chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Um, okay, let me just sit here and be breathless, thanks.

This was absolutely gorgeous! I loved it to pieces! Your whole description of rain was lovely. It literally made me shiver. I love how Lucy curses him backwards, and I love how she kicks a pebble. She is so stubborn and defiant, and I love it.

This piece was simply wonderful and haunting. I loved the style :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
wow! :D i really liked this and the way you carried out the essence of their relationship!
smileboba chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
This is absolutely amazing, wow. You're so great with your use of language and I love your characterizations.
lowi chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
An amazing ending to this fantastic collection, Pearl.

I too like to think of this character as Scorpius, it made sense with how you'd written him!

And it was so beautiful, and so sad.

Fantastic work!

/sorry for this rambling review
marniemadden chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I really liked all of these - who was chapter three about? Thanks :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »