Reviews for Uncontrollable
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Divine. Also, thanks for giving Riley a good reason not to be there, and a very VERY good reason to get his ass kicked after.
BuffySunnydale chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very nice. 10 points for using the word "Eviscerated".
Inazea chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
When Riley reached Anya and Xander, I somehow started chanting "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" occasionally switching to German, because 1) it sounds bleedin similar, and 2) 'cause that's what you do, chant in your mother tongue. I mean, I knew what was gonna happen, but that didn't make it less asshole-y of Riley. If you think purely mathematically, they're even now, with the 'cheating', though I'm totally on Buffy's side concerning this, having in mind that nobody made Riley do the horizontal mambo with Buffaith. Granted, Faith has some sweet seduction skills on her side which Buffy totally lacks, but hey. ... Thinking about it, he should have noticed that it wasn't her when Buffaith started talking.

I always wondered how the house could ever pick Riley and Buffy to be the epicenter of the sexual tension, though. I mean, the ones totally into sex were Xander and Anya ... mostly Anya. Buffy was always kinda ... not as open about it. I would have liked it, if it would have gone this way - or the Xander/Anya way in the series, I mean, honestly, who wants Riley and Buffy to end up in bed together, ever? I mean, okay, he's an improvement over Parker, but that's way easy. ... speaking of Parker, why do all those people have last names as first names?

LG

Ina
Inazea chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love it when Riley gets punched out of the picture. I guess in her place I would have kicked him clear across the Pacific way sooner, like, when he had that thing with Faith ... Captain Cardboard, cardboard for a brain, right? Funny though, how everyone is more supportive than he is, about some stuff. I really hate that ... wanker. I really need to keep out of British things, my vocabulary gets all mixed up.

Anyways, nice twist on the sex-house-thing ... I can't believe that they're really surprised that Spike acts the Gentleman in bed, I mean, he's freakin' Victorian and had his precious Dru. Not to mention that, if he would have tried to force herself on her, he would have been Mr Dust-In-the-wind and knowing Spike, he wouldn't want that, even Riley must know that, daft as he is. Someone should totally make him die a slow painful death. My hatred and ramblyness is showing, I'm sorry.

Bottom line: Me likey.

LG

Ina
Premise Oh Sum chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
That was such a nice twist of the actual story - but you made it pretty more MORE interesting... And I love the way that they are getting along with this new situation. (maybe a sequel?)

Thanks! And I'll looking forward for more stories of you!
Kasloumor chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Pheeew! This was so hot my computer is steaming. Well done!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
YOU ARE A GENIUS OMG LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT BEST SPUFFY EVER PUT ON PAPER
Jbasuka chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Wonderful story, thanks for posting!

One of my favorite B/S Stories!

Only story better than this is the sequel!
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
went in expecting smut, but ended up with a really good and surprisingly touching story.

Well done.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
hot smutty story LOVED IT great job
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Thank you! This story touches on several points that I've always felt the show didn't do justice to. The first and most important being with Spike/William's humanity so close to the surface in everything even before he got a soul, there just seemed to be no way that his character would force a woman sexually even with a demon it just goes against his character, but it did seem very in keeping with the Angelus character and even Liam before he was turned. The other point being while Angelus, Riley and even Angel to some extent were clearly unfaithful characters at least when it came to women, Spike doesn't read that way. Riley and his lack of guilt or empathy over the whole Faith mess as well as the vampire tramps not to mention the shows version of the lust house really prepped the reaction you wrote, bravo! Love the broken jaw bit and the whole Spike asking permission and trying to make it pleasant for both of them! The Ripper bit when Giles addressed Riley was good although I kinda wish he had boxed his ears in after Buffy told them how Riley had reacted after they left, but hey maybe in the next story.
Sweet-T3 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
WOW! This story was awesome! This would have been a much better script for the televised episode, than the actual Joss version! So many points made me laugh out loud, people on the train thought I was a loon! I know some dialogue was from the show, but, lady u nailed the characters in a familiar setting but made it all new and all yours! BRAVA!
camnz chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Very good. I like how they stayed in character even as they were obviously changing.
LithiumReaper chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Oh my word! I wanna kill Riley! He's such a dick. I'm sOoOo glad that Buffy punched the shit out of him! And the last Spuffy-ness? Super cute.. The cute little compliments, giggles and such.. Totally adorable sweets. You're mondo awesome! :D
LithiumReaper chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
This was an action packed chapter! And so so so good! Anya and Xander were cute. And Giles, Tara and Willow trying to bind the horny ones.. Good! Willow's "You're pissing them off" was just legendary! Hehe now, on to the last chapter! :D can't wait
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »