Reviews for Uncontrollable
Rasha007 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
That was fun to read :-) thanks
FFLjm12B chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
NICE - a great variation on one of the episode that I totally disliked in the series - one of the few episodes that I really could have done totally without. Looking forward to reading the series.
ameo66 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Delightful, tasteful, and interesting. And the fight at the very end seemed very realistic, very petty, but what I would probably expect from the real Buffy. Cool, good work.
virginia.albert.49 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Seems good cant wait to read the other two parts.
Bamboo Angel chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
"He was like chocolate and shopping- if chocolate and shopping were evil. Once you had experienced them, you wanted a repeat as soon as possible." Best description ever.
Suzanne chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I usually find episode rewrites rather boring, but this really was an improvement of the original.:) The smut is super and well written, the story moves along nicely and there are even some touching emotional moments (when those two talk).
haleycc chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Just re-read this story to get caught up on the entire "Un" series, and it was just as amazing this time around! Love this twist on the episode, and how, even in this crazy (awesome) situation, all of the voices remain true to character. And, above all, I love that you are still writing fresh, wonderful, new material. Keep it up! :)
kasumi.EFP chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Hi! I like the story very much. I think you did a very good job with the interactions and the dialogues, trying to keep they as IC as possible, though the situation they were stucked in was so surreal!
Sometimes the rhythm of the story seems too slow, but you developed all the passages in the right way. I think this "what if" was very difficult to manage and that you did it perfectly.
My compliments for the smut too.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
so i'm not going to lie - i started this story on a whim because i've read and really liked some of your other stories and wasn't even sure i'd finish the first chapter. well, here i am five chapters down and looking forward to reading more. i have no idea how that happened except to say that i love your version of Spike and your writing is just that good. so thank you for yet another great story and i can't wait to get started on he next one!
BunniGirl chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Super cute spuffy piece!
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
really great story

keep up your good works :)
Touch The Dark chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This was an awesome story very funny. Just so you know your amazing!
Bralker Stalker chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Oh I loved this so much actually made me think of my own life too. I also love the way you write Spike not Nancy-boy like but proper loving/caring spike. Aside from a few spelling errors I love it Sweets Hxx
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Divine. Also, thanks for giving Riley a good reason not to be there, and a very VERY good reason to get his ass kicked after.
BuffySunnydale chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very nice. 10 points for using the word "Eviscerated".
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »