Reviews for Uncontrollable
Suzanne chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I usually find episode rewrites rather boring, but this really was an improvement of the original.:) The smut is super and well written, the story moves along nicely and there are even some touching emotional moments (when those two talk).
haleycc chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Just re-read this story to get caught up on the entire "Un" series, and it was just as amazing this time around! Love this twist on the episode, and how, even in this crazy (awesome) situation, all of the voices remain true to character. And, above all, I love that you are still writing fresh, wonderful, new material. Keep it up! :)
kasumi.EFP chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Hi! I like the story very much. I think you did a very good job with the interactions and the dialogues, trying to keep they as IC as possible, though the situation they were stucked in was so surreal!
Sometimes the rhythm of the story seems too slow, but you developed all the passages in the right way. I think this "what if" was very difficult to manage and that you did it perfectly.
My compliments for the smut too.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
so i'm not going to lie - i started this story on a whim because i've read and really liked some of your other stories and wasn't even sure i'd finish the first chapter. well, here i am five chapters down and looking forward to reading more. i have no idea how that happened except to say that i love your version of Spike and your writing is just that good. so thank you for yet another great story and i can't wait to get started on he next one!
BunniGirl chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Super cute spuffy piece!
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
really great story

keep up your good works :)
Touch The Dark chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This was an awesome story very funny. Just so you know your amazing!
Bralker Stalker chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Oh I loved this so much actually made me think of my own life too. I also love the way you write Spike not Nancy-boy like but proper loving/caring spike. Aside from a few spelling errors I love it Sweets Hxx
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Divine. Also, thanks for giving Riley a good reason not to be there, and a very VERY good reason to get his ass kicked after.
BuffySunnydale chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very nice. 10 points for using the word "Eviscerated".
Inazea chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
When Riley reached Anya and Xander, I somehow started chanting "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" occasionally switching to German, because 1) it sounds bleedin similar, and 2) 'cause that's what you do, chant in your mother tongue. I mean, I knew what was gonna happen, but that didn't make it less asshole-y of Riley. If you think purely mathematically, they're even now, with the 'cheating', though I'm totally on Buffy's side concerning this, having in mind that nobody made Riley do the horizontal mambo with Buffaith. Granted, Faith has some sweet seduction skills on her side which Buffy totally lacks, but hey. ... Thinking about it, he should have noticed that it wasn't her when Buffaith started talking.

I always wondered how the house could ever pick Riley and Buffy to be the epicenter of the sexual tension, though. I mean, the ones totally into sex were Xander and Anya ... mostly Anya. Buffy was always kinda ... not as open about it. I would have liked it, if it would have gone this way - or the Xander/Anya way in the series, I mean, honestly, who wants Riley and Buffy to end up in bed together, ever? I mean, okay, he's an improvement over Parker, but that's way easy. ... speaking of Parker, why do all those people have last names as first names?

LG

Ina
Inazea chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love it when Riley gets punched out of the picture. I guess in her place I would have kicked him clear across the Pacific way sooner, like, when he had that thing with Faith ... Captain Cardboard, cardboard for a brain, right? Funny though, how everyone is more supportive than he is, about some stuff. I really hate that ... wanker. I really need to keep out of British things, my vocabulary gets all mixed up.

Anyways, nice twist on the sex-house-thing ... I can't believe that they're really surprised that Spike acts the Gentleman in bed, I mean, he's freakin' Victorian and had his precious Dru. Not to mention that, if he would have tried to force herself on her, he would have been Mr Dust-In-the-wind and knowing Spike, he wouldn't want that, even Riley must know that, daft as he is. Someone should totally make him die a slow painful death. My hatred and ramblyness is showing, I'm sorry.

Bottom line: Me likey.

LG

Ina
Premise Oh Sum chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
That was such a nice twist of the actual story - but you made it pretty more MORE interesting... And I love the way that they are getting along with this new situation. (maybe a sequel?)

Thanks! And I'll looking forward for more stories of you!
Kasloumor chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Pheeew! This was so hot my computer is steaming. Well done!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 2/17/2012