Reviews for Uncontrollable
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Okay, first off, that Holt woman is fucking crackers! Secondly, I know I'm supposed to feel bad that Riley is being cheated on, but I can't bring myself to feel bad though.. The Spuffy is toe-curling, mind-numbingly hot! Phewy! Good chapter. Loved it.. And between you and me, the noises Tara and Willow heard, sooo funny. Could imagine their faces and everything :D hehe
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Of ff has been hating me! Ahem, moving on. Amazing chapter! Giles sounded mighty hot hehe and the Spuffy-ness.. Lawdy! Love it! Yup, muse gal is back, and kicking reviewing ass :P
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This looks really cool! I love Spike in this chapter. He's like a slinky, yet he simply does what Buffy asks of him, which is oddly cute. Even if she's being a bitch. The horny staring bit was funny as hell hehe. So sweets, a good chapter, as always!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I don't usually read Buffy stories, but this was damn good. You are deft at capturing the rhythm of their speech and pacing. Enjoyed this very much.
Sirius120 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Another great Spuffy story! Keep writing, I love your work :-)
heartsewnsleeve chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
I loved this story! The plot was so intense, and the ending was perfect! *gives cupcake*
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Much delicious wonderfulness. They turned something with extreme emotional trauma potential and turned it into something amazingly good.
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Oh yeah. I think Spike definitely earned smug...as did Buffy. They're going to have a great deal of trouble shaking these memories.
fortunefavors chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
This was good satisfying fun! Thanks very much...
trashyfiction chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I loved this story! This is one of the most realistic portrayels of Buffy and Spike getting together I've read so far! Keep it up!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
oh, that's how feelings start kids!

hey! great short story, just the right amount of sexy, sweet, and stupid Riley XD

The scoobies were also pretty awsome i have to say.
Dreylin chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
That was fantastic. I loved the way you ended that. Always leave them wanting more - and I definitely do! I'm torn between hoping for a sequel, or savoring the hopeful "new beginning" kind of way this story left off. On one hand, it's damn near perfect as is. On the other... who am I kidding? Of course I want more!
McPastey chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Awe! they are too cute! This story really made me smile. thank you!
jaimee01 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
riley is such an ass, i'm so glad she punched him, i wanted to too.

this was a good chapter and a good ending, I love this story so much.

i'm glad they're going to be kind of together after everything that happened, i'm glad they're not just ignoring it like it never happened.

look forwarding to reading more of your stories )
ginar369 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I never understood how she could forgive him for sleeping with Faith. Seriously if he loved her wouldn't that mean he actually knew her? Anyone with a brain that knew her well should have seen that she wasn't acting like herself. She wound up forgiving him for so many things and she really shouldn't have. First Faith, then the Initiative, then the vamp ho's. All the while he was making her feel bad about being the Slayer. Manipulative little jerk just like Angel. She certainly had a type.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »