Reviews for Your Ghost of a Rose
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is sweet, and very similar to the way I picture Rabastan/Andromeda (I wrote a piece about them a little while back, since they're one of my favorite pairings). I think you could've expanded on their relationship a bit more, but at the same time this is meant to be a one-shot, so I can see why it's not longer.
WiccanWeasley101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Characterisation: 4/5

Flow: 5/5

Spelling and Grammer: 4/5

Overall Effect: 3/5

Score: 16/20
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I LOVE THIS PAIRING! So beautifully written and descriptive... Continue! I demand you Gamma! :P

I loved it... Wonderful dear.
crissu chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Andromeda/ Rabastan!I don't know why, but I've always thought they could have worked made me curious with this story about their relationship.I want to know why she had left ..when she had he was there first.

Loved the line " Freedom at the expense of love." because love should mean not for Andromeda. Bittersweet.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Finally have time to catch up on FF. :) interesting idea, definitely continue in november. Great job! :D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I like this! No grammar/spelling mistakes that I noticed. I like the mood of the story, kind of dreamy and ethereal, sad but not depressing. We all have decisions we regret, whether in the course of love or something else, so Andromeda was easy to relate to. I found it interesting that she chose Ted rather than rejecting Rabastan because of his association with dark magic. A different spin on her character than what we usually see. Favorite line: "She couldn't convince herself." Nice job, as always!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is an interesting take on Andromeda - having her love Rabastan instead of Ted means that she chose to leave the pureblood life based only on her own rationality and her belief that blood purity is wrong. And I think that makes your Andromeda pretty awesome.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That is so bittersweet Gammz. I love it. It gives me that feeling I can't describe, which is very annoying when you're trying to tell someone how much you like their story.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love it! Good job!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was beautifully written!

I dont read much Andromeda fanfics but i think I love this one. Poor Andromeda! Lovved it:D

Hey are you the girl who loves Blackmores Night too?;)
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great job Gamma. Glad I could inspire. God bless.