Reviews for Days of Good Cheer
walterzelda42 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
i like the fan fiction, but nick wouldn't be straight forward with her. Caroline sound like Caroline never really like the character. to neediness. i like the fact that Jess got holiday cards. this a sweet ness moment. nice writing. good fan-fiction
anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
love this little ness moment :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
nice dialog. sweet and sexy
Manhattan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I absolutely loved this! It really felt like a true episode, because the characters are very "in" and the end was funny and sweet and SO JESS... :) Simply perfect.
I really really liked it, my question is: would you mind if a translate it into Spanish? I've just noticed there's no Spanish fics of this show and it's a total shame. So, what do you think?
Let me know, I will completely respect your copyrights of course. I will not take any credit.

bye!
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
More New Girl fanfic from you? Maybe, please and thank you? :o)
MissPilot chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Damn! You need to write more FF about New Girl and the boy who sometimes makes go-go eyes at her. *le sigh*
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
nice
Zayz chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awwww.

This is so damn cute. I love the narration - totally fits with Jess's quirkiness - and the way you described Nick and his relationship with Caroline was spot-on. I especially loved the bit about sending Winston novel-length emails with sad emoticons and "why, god, whyyyy's." Perfection.

Thanks for writing!

-Zay
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww really well done! All the characters were spot on, and was that a "Happy Endings" shout-out I spied? Clever, clever. Much enjoyed this - thank you!

~celia~
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh, you have got to write more for these two!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awwww, very cute. I love how you've got her POV down with all her quirky words and everything. Great fic.
RikiMuniz chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sooo cute! :) I loved it!
Shaneaadialevesque chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
:) yay! I loveddd it! Thanks for writing! Continue? Please?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww, this was so cute and perfectly in character and just...well, CUTE! Just saying. I loved it so, so, so much and I would love to read more New Girl fics from you. Keep up the great work!