Reviews for The Dragon Lord's Son
Merlin 2001 chapter 11 . 6/4
Doesn't Merlin have a title?
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 105 . 3/19
oh my gosh oh my gosh
I am here thinking it's complete and then I am heartbroken in the worst possible way
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I am here wondering when Evan would find out Merlin's secret of being a warlock and his reaction and then this happens
PLEASE UPDATE!
writergirl142 chapter 105 . 3/6
Please continue with this story! It's awesome and I've loved every minute of it!
Justice-ramseyo chapter 105 . 2/17
Update plz
Please, please continue this! I want to know what happens and this is a genuinely good story!
Lya200 chapter 105 . 11/15/2016
Bum bum!
dianis2013 chapter 105 . 10/4/2016
OMG
i really hope you update this story...someday...
cyenthia 30 chapter 105 . 8/24/2016
he should act like a happy child as beg merlin to do tricks
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
so many amateur mistakes that it makes my eyes hurt even if the story itself is good
Lightscales15 chapter 105 . 7/27/2016
Maldición, leí los 105 capítulos en 1 día. En 4 horas para ser exactos. Y créeme, para lograr hacerme eso, la historia tiene que encantarme. Y esta lo hizo. Muy buena. Deja con intriga en cada final. Y me gustó que decidieras dejar a Morgana como buena. Y que Gwaine se quedara en Camelot, son cosas que me encantan! Espero que continúes pronto!
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 105 . 7/27/2016
You.. You... You can't let it end here o.o I have read this story in a span of 4 days and I want more o.O pls don't abandon itpls?
Nessissarystargazer chapter 105 . 7/25/2016
Wow, just wow. This is amazing, you are amazing for writing this. I really like the way you portrait the characters with all the changes you'be made, it all fits and works splendidly together! Thank you for writing this, and any progress will be admired and appreciated!
AndyandScott chapter 105 . 7/19/2016
Well it's been a year so like I guess Evan would be okay with it by now. JK
Chatterbox818 chapter 104 . 6/3/2016
Sorry that this is for the chapter before, but I thought if more things to say.

Also, I LOVE that you let Morgana stay good. LOVE IT! Personally, I think it's more in character, especially with Merlin telling her about his magic. Perfect! Lastly, don't hesitate to differ from canon. I know what happens in the show. I love all the little different moments, especially the Uther/Merlin, but also Arthur/Merlin and I'd like to see more Morgana/Merlin. And Evan's always great! Thank you and I hope you return!
Chatterbox818 chapter 105 . 6/3/2016
Ugh! I knew this would end in a cliffhanger! Please return and continue! I need to know what happens next! I LOVE Evan! Also, I can't wait for the long awaited Uther/Merlin talk! Please write again soon!
1,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »