Reviews for The Dragon Lord's Son
dianis2013 chapter 105 . 10/4
i really hope you update this story...someday...
cyenthia 30 chapter 105 . 8/24
he should act like a happy child as beg merlin to do tricks
so many amateur mistakes that it makes my eyes hurt even if the story itself is good
Lightscales15 chapter 105 . 7/27
Maldición, leí los 105 capítulos en 1 día. En 4 horas para ser exactos. Y créeme, para lograr hacerme eso, la historia tiene que encantarme. Y esta lo hizo. Muy buena. Deja con intriga en cada final. Y me gustó que decidieras dejar a Morgana como buena. Y que Gwaine se quedara en Camelot, son cosas que me encantan! Espero que continúes pronto!
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 105 . 7/27
You.. You... You can't let it end here o.o I have read this story in a span of 4 days and I want more o.O pls don't abandon itpls?
filliis chapter 105 . 7/25
Wow, just wow. This is amazing, you are amazing for writing this. I really like the way you portrait the characters with all the changes you'be made, it all fits and works splendidly together! Thank you for writing this, and any progress will be admired and appreciated!
AndyandScott chapter 105 . 7/19
Well it's been a year so like I guess Evan would be okay with it by now. JK
Chatterbox818 chapter 104 . 6/3
Sorry that this is for the chapter before, but I thought if more things to say.

Also, I LOVE that you let Morgana stay good. LOVE IT! Personally, I think it's more in character, especially with Merlin telling her about his magic. Perfect! Lastly, don't hesitate to differ from canon. I know what happens in the show. I love all the little different moments, especially the Uther/Merlin, but also Arthur/Merlin and I'd like to see more Morgana/Merlin. And Evan's always great! Thank you and I hope you return!
Chatterbox818 chapter 105 . 6/3
Ugh! I knew this would end in a cliffhanger! Please return and continue! I need to know what happens next! I LOVE Evan! Also, I can't wait for the long awaited Uther/Merlin talk! Please write again soon!
AinsleyWright chapter 105 . 5/8
This was awesome! I love this story and how you write. I think Evan will be hurt that Merlin hasn't told him and might nothink talk to him for a few days but he would forgive understanding that Merlin is scared. I hope you have been doing well with life? I know it can get pretty crazy. I can't wait till you upsate, I hope that you are still continuing this story.
tammy henson chapter 105 . 3/26
please please update soon
I love your fic chapter 105 . 3/23
I love it! Really, really do. And I need read more, please continue soon
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 105 . 12/2/2015
At last! My goodness! Now only Gwen is in the dark about everything. I can't wait until Arthur is crowned king and Merlin declared the official court sorcerer.
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Nevermind the previous review. This chapter addressed my questions lol!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 29 . 12/2/2015
Why would Uther put someone he treats like a son in the dungeons for getting Arthur's schedule mixed up when that is not even Merlin's job? I don't think someone like the king's ward would know of something trivial like Arthur's schedule let alone be tasked to be Arthur's keeper. Hmm... that's a little inconsistent but I'll roll with it.
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »