Reviews for More Normal
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hah, awesome!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Such a cute story. I like them as a couple, and your story here gives me yet another reason for it. It's sweet how calm and comfortable they can be around each other. Spencer's line about remembering the exact moment of the last time she kissed him is cute.

It's believable that the rest of the team would catch on to what's going on with Spencer and Lila. Nice work with having Rossi communicate his knowing without having to say a word. JJ's end line is perfect.

Nice job with this story.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was cute. I was curious as to what would make Reid attend something he was reluctant to have anything to do with in the first place. Lilah is probably the only person who could have convinced Reid to go to Rossi's for the lesson. I like what you did for this. It was a very well written story. Great job.

Cynthia
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
LOL that would be an excellent reason for Spencer being late :)
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Awww lol , that's what happens when you try to hide something from the team , they find out anyway :P
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
you should write a second chapter for this
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aawwwee I loved this!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really enjoyed this. Funny in places and introspective - a lot like Spencer himself. Good to see you posting. :)
IronicTheorist chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
you did a great job! i was thinking a plot like this for my own fic. but you wrote the way i wanted.. 10/10! :D
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Rossi is always the first to know. As much as I am an Emily/Spencer shipper, I truly love Lila and Spencer. If Reid gets a love interest this year, maybe it'll be Lila. Stranger things have happened.
sparklespaz716 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So, this week...I have been wishing for good, well-written Reid/Lila fic set in this season. I come on here tonight and lo and behold, what do I find but this!

Seriously, though, this was everything I've been wanting. Thanks for writing it. 3 And if you wanted to write more of them...well, you seem to have an excellent handle on their dynamic, so I would be willing to be it would be well received. Just sayin'. :D
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I enjoyed this very much. I would love to a sequel with it continuing on.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is AWESOME. Nice attention to detail, nice mix of sensory aspects with introspection.

Very gentle and thorough, much like Dr. Reid himself. Love Derek not noticing and Rossi catching on immediately.

This is one of the best things you've ever done, IMHO.