Reviews for Derp
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Aww 3
TokyoDayLight chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Really cute story! I love it! ()
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love them together! They just fit :)

Sweet! :o

It's sad though.. :D I love angst. & I loved this, although the mystery is killing me. XD The emotions were right on target.. you did a fantastic job. :3 I really want to know what's up with Naruto though. :)

& I like the other one! The sequel!

But I like this better. It's more emotional. How old are they? (The sequel mentioned shota so that made them sound young)
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is so damn cute! I love it :)
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
cutee!~~~~ 3
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I'm actually crying.. XD

This was beautiful, the way you humanized Sasuke and how he was comforting Naruto, so heartwarming.

I actually read 'Herp' first, but I loved both. :D

I wish there were more SasuNaru/NaruSasu stories like this out there.. I was honestly blown away. :o

The depth of their relationship was beautifully written, I loved these sisterfics. :)
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
These two stories are so cute and angsty! love it!

lq
Sara Beara Pumpkin chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Really nice. I always look for characters in stories that have more demmension to them, like yours. Are you going to continue the story, or is it a one shot? (I hope you plan on continuing it)
krazylittlekat chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
hope he gets better most of all i hope he does'nt die!
panda-love14 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
soooooooooo adorable i wish sasuke was this sweet!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
adorable! I loved their little hug session.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Cuuuute. See, I want something just like this to happen in canon for real. Not just because it would be all shounen-ai awesome, but because I think showing a new side to Sasuke helps humanize him, as you did here. Like Naruto, I wouldn't have expected Sasuke to be capable of being comforting, but seeing him like this works for me. I mean, why not? Like Naruto realized in the fic, Sasuke has had his own hurts and understands something of what Naruto is experiencing. Well, I'll be eager to read 'Herp' if it is ever written; otherwise, this is a very nice stand-alone fic.
Juura99 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
*hugs self* Mmmuuuuu, so cute...Caring Sasuke is so nice! *flails* if only this happened for real! So nice! I see it's not marked as complete...so is there going to be more? :D
ArtKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 10/14/2011