Reviews for The Captive Bird
Sophia the Scribe chapter 11 . 7/21
This story is great! I seriously hope you plan to finish it someday: it would definitely be a masterpiece. Keep it up!
Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
demigodphan12 chapter 11 . 6/12
Plz update this fanfiction, I would love to see what happens next
PinkBat7941 chapter 6 . 1/10
Aww Daddy bats :') being protective of Timmy :3
The Earth Elemental chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
I hope you update this at some point, because I really like this story and the way you write the characters.
Silver chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I'd think that Kon/Conner would be really laid back. Jokes a bit but doesn't do big smile. Small smiles maybe. Still clueless with society. Doesn't have anger issues but if pushed far enough he'll probably falcon punch them or something. Pretty much how your doing so far so you're doing a great job on Superboy's personality.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Hmmm, I really like the program thing, considering that Conner took control of things at that conscious thing. You'd think that he's developing mind powers or something. Able to use his consiousness/subconscious to form/creaete something, actually that would be pretty cool. Doesn't he have that thing called Tactile Tele- something, whatever it's called.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
The chapter was so good I have nothing to even say. It was interesting that Superboy Robin was aware of itself being just a subconsiousness. And that part, 'naming himself' was awesome. It was like watching (More like reading) about a miracle.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
QAQ Did you forget it again? It was a very great story, I really wanted to know about sweet little (Not really little actually) Conner. Kon. Whatever Tim calls him.
Glarinetta chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
This is really interesting and good story and I will be waiting update, but please tell me that this isn't Conner/Tim as a gay? D: Anyway, as a huge Superboy fan I would love to see him more and less Batfamily, there's been enough of them. I would love to see more superfamily though. Any possibility to that? It will be lovely to see when Superman learns about Supey.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
This story is really great. I looked at your summary before. I was hesitant at first, cause I didn't like that the stupid new 52 erased all the friendship between Kon and Tim. However, while going through it, I find you have struck a nice balance. I especially like the interaction between them in this chapter. It seems pretty unthinkable to see them not knowing each other but you have managed it well. I hope you will update this fic because believe me it is going good. And, I love that you added the Batfamily, and Colin and all the rest of the characters. It makes it interesting. By the way, are you planning to bring Jason again. Cause he is part of the batfamily and I am pretty sure he is concerned for Tim.
David-El chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Hmm, so the only confirmed member of the Batfamily not in this is my second favourite: Jason Todd/Red Hood. Why is he not here?
David-El chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Eh, who cares if it gets slashy? I certainly don't! Tim/Kon is one of my favourite pairings in DC! BTW, do you realize that it's been three years since you updated this?
Twoamjane chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
More? D:
guidiani chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Wow. Thus is a great story. I really hope you continue it. And don't forget about it!
stands-tall-among-shadows chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
It's been almost two years! Why must all the good stories never be finished?! LOL