Reviews for The Captive Bird
guidiani chapter 11 . 1/26
Wow. Thus is a great story. I really hope you continue it. And don't forget about it!
stands-tall-among-shadows chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
It's been almost two years! Why must all the good stories never be finished?! LOL
Mangakoibito chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Argh. I am so sorry this update has taken forever. I honestly forgot about this story. But it is not abandoned (Well, not anymore.) And I don't plan to abandon it any time soon. Still, that is no excuse. I was lazy and got too involved in my other stories. I only hope everyone will accept my apology and this small chapter. I do hope to find some time soon which I can set aside just to finish this story.

Looks at late update date ROFL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Love it! Things are a bit weird with the new52...I love it but its crazy too. Love you r story
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
i like it, i love it, i want some more of it.
Sticks and Bones chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
awww hang on Tim! DaddyBats is on the way :D
I hope you'll get a new chappie up soon
Wondering Snow chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Dude! This is awesome! Totally love'in it :D Please don't stop writing! This is too good of a story to quit, and plus, you've almost finished! Please please please updddaaaaatteee!
theGirlNightwing chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
:) Love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Please keep going, this story is really good. Must find out what happens!
GmanKings chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Great story, hope you update soon but i have my doubts that you will as it has been three months since you did it last. anyway really enjoyed reading this, it had a great plot and i am enjoying reading about how superboy and tim are finally working together.
jordylilly777 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Oooh... this is really good!
I just started reading these comics, but got stuck at seven. Which kinda sucks when I started reading these because of a picture I saw in eight...
But ya, this is really good! Though you don't have much of the teen titans in it...
PlatoDan chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Great fic! :)

I really enjoyed this fic so far. Your characterization of Tim is spot on. (I love Tim!) And the whole story is realistic. I like how you blend the new 52 with the old continuity a little too. And of course Kon and Tim are always destined to be very close. I can't wait to see where you go with this story!
Oh Govna chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I am so glad this story is still going! I was afraid it would never be updated. This is actually one of the first Tim and Kon stories I have read and despite my lack of knowledge on the new 52 version (I own the pre- 52 Teen Titans comics), I think the characters are set up in a compelling situation that interests the readers. There is nothing wrong with an action driven story, especially if the characters are difficult for you to pin down at this point.

I can understand the worry of having to deal with a reboot and as a fan of the pre-52 universe, I know the Kon and Tim relationship was much better established for slash and a serious relationship between the two (what can you do as a romance writer with a character that is like Kon as he is as "the Superboy" rather than as a real person). I am sure most readers will sympathize with your Author Notes about having issues finding the new versions of the characters due to the new 52 as I do. Personally, I think you are on the right track; you have already laid the long path for Kon to slowly become more 'human' with the naming scene. More moments like that in future chapters to highlight a growing humanity should soften him up for pairing purposes. Keep up the good work!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really hope this is not a gayfic
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I don't blame you for not updating, I'm just happy that you did.
Honestly I'm liking how you're writing things better then how the comic is going. I'm becoming...disappointed with the story lines of DC comics. Including the Teen Titans.
So far I think you're doing a great job of combining the two characters of Kon and Superboy. I enjoy how you write Tim.
Great job, and it was worth the wait.