Reviews for The Captive Bird
Silver chapter 11 . 8/16
I'd think that Kon/Conner would be really laid back. Jokes a bit but doesn't do big smile. Small smiles maybe. Still clueless with society. Doesn't have anger issues but if pushed far enough he'll probably falcon punch them or something. Pretty much how your doing so far so you're doing a great job on Superboy's personality.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 5 . 8/10
Hmmm, I really like the program thing, considering that Conner took control of things at that conscious thing. You'd think that he's developing mind powers or something. Able to use his consiousness/subconscious to form/creaete something, actually that would be pretty cool. Doesn't he have that thing called Tactile Tele- something, whatever it's called.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 4 . 8/10
The chapter was so good I have nothing to even say. It was interesting that Superboy Robin was aware of itself being just a subconsiousness. And that part, 'naming himself' was awesome. It was like watching (More like reading) about a miracle.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 11 . 8/9
QAQ Did you forget it again? It was a very great story, I really wanted to know about sweet little (Not really little actually) Conner. Kon. Whatever Tim calls him.
Glarinetta chapter 11 . 5/31
This is really interesting and good story and I will be waiting update, but please tell me that this isn't Conner/Tim as a gay? D: Anyway, as a huge Superboy fan I would love to see him more and less Batfamily, there's been enough of them. I would love to see more superfamily though. Any possibility to that? It will be lovely to see when Superman learns about Supey.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 11 . 5/4
This story is really great. I looked at your summary before. I was hesitant at first, cause I didn't like that the stupid new 52 erased all the friendship between Kon and Tim. However, while going through it, I find you have struck a nice balance. I especially like the interaction between them in this chapter. It seems pretty unthinkable to see them not knowing each other but you have managed it well. I hope you will update this fic because believe me it is going good. And, I love that you added the Batfamily, and Colin and all the rest of the characters. It makes it interesting. By the way, are you planning to bring Jason again. Cause he is part of the batfamily and I am pretty sure he is concerned for Tim.
David-El chapter 7 . 4/4
Hmm, so the only confirmed member of the Batfamily not in this is my second favourite: Jason Todd/Red Hood. Why is he not here?
David-El chapter 5 . 4/4
Eh, who cares if it gets slashy? I certainly don't! Tim/Kon is one of my favourite pairings in DC! BTW, do you realize that it's been three years since you updated this?
Twoamjane chapter 11 . 2/27
More? D:
guidiani chapter 11 . 1/26
Wow. Thus is a great story. I really hope you continue it. And don't forget about it!
stands-tall-among-shadows chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
It's been almost two years! Why must all the good stories never be finished?! LOL
Mangakoibito chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Argh. I am so sorry this update has taken forever. I honestly forgot about this story. But it is not abandoned (Well, not anymore.) And I don't plan to abandon it any time soon. Still, that is no excuse. I was lazy and got too involved in my other stories. I only hope everyone will accept my apology and this small chapter. I do hope to find some time soon which I can set aside just to finish this story.

Looks at late update date ROFL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Love it! Things are a bit weird with the new52...I love it but its crazy too. Love you r story
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
i like it, i love it, i want some more of it.
Sticks and Bones chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
awww hang on Tim! DaddyBats is on the way :D
I hope you'll get a new chappie up soon