Reviews for Out There
shattered-glass-slipper1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
I just got into Monster Squad and there is only 1 fully completed fanfic about it.
If you would start writing again and possibly finish it, I would definitely review it!
So if you can, please finish this story and I can guarantee a review for each chapter!
Good luck!
glittersweg chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I'd read it
hellgirl99 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I really like it, please update soon...
Whiteling chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I would definitely read it.
Captain Bitcherica chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awesome; any chance of updating?
Whiteling chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Hmm, this oughta be good :)

I liek the idea of having a girl join not a typical whiny teen or just cutey teeny phoebe but a more adventurous type girl.
Thetroublewithexes chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I love this movie too and I really hope to read more of you story. I like the character you've added and how you are being fairly true to the movie. Keep up the good work.
twinkletin24 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Amazing update soon! There aren't to many Monster Squad stories out there so please keep this one living and I promise to be a faithful reader. :)
ChAmBeRsChIc chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
ooooooh ;) i be sensing a romance! :D
Mikado X Goddess chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY I CANT WAIT FOR MORE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PLOT REALLY BEGINS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
i loved it1! can't wait for more! that was good!
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
It's really good so far, is this going to be a Sean/OC story? I was thinking of writing on with a Rudy/OC in it :)
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Please update this story soon, there aren't enough stories for this movie!
peygoodwin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love it! Please update soon:)
ChAmBeRsChIc chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Keep writing! P.s. I 3 Sean:)