Reviews for Cure for Boredom
Alaburn chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Loved it! Your writing is fantastic and I just can't seem to stop reading it :)
shadow1real chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
That was amazing I have to read the sequel
Kilataia chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Loved it :)! I really liked that you made an uruk hai a good person . They are almost always the bad guys!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Please write a prequel to this story!
lizajay12 chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
I really enjoyed that. It's quite a feat to take a creature that both Tolkien and PJ have trained us up to hate and make us empathise with him. And I loved Lynn too. And I really like a happy ending in the stories I read. You've offered it all here. Great writing.
SBPride chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
WOW! Love the story!

Is there a second part?
RakCetGirl chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I loved it! This story was so cute! Probably an odd way to describe it but its true!
Golfbabe87 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Very cute. It is nice to see them happy.
Auset's Tears chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Okay, I know I told you in the PM that I had to come back and review this incredible story... because obviously I finished it last night at the same time as that bottle of wine, and apparently forgot that I already told you how much I loved it! P

Wow, what can I say? I love Lynn, she's the anti-LOTR chick, and I laughed my ass off seeing the soldiers befuddled as to what to make of her. But then she found Ghrudur and I just felt so BAD for him, and I wondered how the soldiers could be so brutal when he was so helpless. Well, I guess I get it, they'd expect him to be the same way to them, but has the idea of mercy never crossed anyone's mind? If Lynn hadn't been there Elrohir would had torn him to bits... hoping Lynn helped HIS character development along...

I love Ghrudur's speech. Everything is right to the point, and the reader is able to trust him quite quickly because of it, and it conjures his Uruk-ness (?) very well. I'll admit I'm, mm, a little biased when it comes to Uruk boys, so I could see quite cleary why she was intrigued with him; but the addition of the marking subplot was incredible (and probably a great help for those readers who aren't such easy sluts like me, lol!) When Lynn bursts out that she liked what Mauhur did-even all mixed up with the other, negative emotions-it makes it clear that she's not only feeling pity for Ghrudur but also aware, even if subconsciously, that he can give her pleasure a Man never could. So we get her lust for him, which is really great, and through that addition, totally believable.

Eomer's blushing and nose pinching and all... priceless. It was great to see his noble feathers ruffled, and I loved when he realized that Ghrudur's definition of intimacy was even more to the point than his own.

This last chapter had my heart all twisted up. It must have been so painful for Ghrudur to walk in on that conversation, and I wondered for a moment where it was going... But yes, of course, Lynn is a modern woman, and she simply doesn't feel ready to have a baby-ANY baby-and she would feel it her right to choose when and where she got preggers.

The last romantic scene was AWESOME. I wonder if I could get my husband to...okay, enough about that!

I am really curious to see how things go for them in Edoras, the pregnancy and the baby... I kno this is a completed story, but perhaps there's some bribe I could offer you?

Fabulous, fabulous job!
lilo chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Hope the best for them...
Auset's Tears chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
This story is fucking awesome. Excuse me, but it really is, I'm adding it to my favorites. I just read the whole thing in one sitting and I seriously cried a little at the end. Not kidding P
Stormglass chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
loved it! :D
Sarah Maxime chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
This has got to be the weirdest, most disturbing, freakiest story I have ever read. But it's interesting. And quite unique. And well-written.
Daniela Crimson chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I have no words strong enough in my vocabulary to stress how much I liked this story
QueenSword chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Another fabulous fic :) Made me smile, laugh, and feel sad. Sometimes all at the same time. Great writing _