Reviews for The Sculpture's Son
Evelina888 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was incredibly cute. I liked how you portrayed James, because he's usually a total git in NextGen stories:D You know, I really wouldn't mind seeing more of how Amelia and James fell in love, because it seems like it would make a really cute story *wink wink nudge nudge* And yes, I do love Teddy! hahaha
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Great work! :)
Mary chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Fantastic job! I loved it! Siriusly!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
(The following is a prize review for winning First Place in The "Daddy's Girl" Competition.)

Oh my goodness, this might just have been one of the sweetest little things I've read in a long time! I loved the way you captured the Wizarding World through a muggle-born's eyes. I've always sort of wondered what that would feel like, and, well, you absolutely nailed it.

Also, I think Amelia's character was beautiful. I've noticed that most people tend to make their female OCs extremely Mary-Sue-ish, but you most certainly didn't. Amelia was a lovely girl, but she most certainly had her flaws, and made her fair share of mistakes. She and James were simply perfect together from the start.

Lovely, lovely work!
Scorpius-Rose116 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great Story. First James and OC I ever read.
sophiawood99 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
omg i loved it. yes teddy is amazing & i love a very potter musical. i also didnt feel like loging in.
Blakstag07 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Cute. In the best way possible.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet ;)
OurQueenJKR chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I thought this story was really sweet and absolutely adorable. Keep writing!

I also loved your story "A House Full of Gingers."
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved it 3
Anne chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hope you know me, blah, blah. AMAZING! I am speechless. You are SUCH a good writer!
Aj Bradley chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i loved it one of the best stroy's i have ever read

-lils-
kaitie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
haha my bad. absolutely did not realize there weren't multiple chapters... you should definitely add chapters though! i think this would be a great beginning for a long story! so cute!
kaitie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
so cute! i absolutely love the way you started off the chapter and then ended it, how the just can automatically list what's important in her life. i can't wait to keep reading! i'll try to review each chapter, but i sometimes i get too caught up in the story to review & i just want to keep reading - so at least it's a good reason why i don't review! can't wait to see what happens next...
Abbl2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME! I'm Sirius! I love your stories soo much, an if I had time, I would read every single one from beginning to end. You'll just have to wait for this weekend, because I will be reading them!

This story was so cute, and I love how you made James so sweet and sensitive. Loved it!

Anyway, thanks for writing! Ttyl!