Reviews for Changes
Dog in the Manger chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I am curious to know what happened between M/M in this story. I hope you continue.
KC-BamaGirl chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I'm loving this story. Can't wait to read more and see where this is heading.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Very good chapter. I liked it. Still won't tell us what happened between them yet. I stand by my first opinion as to how Stan can tell something BIG happened!
athena64 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Nicely written, true to characters... please write more? thank you
Selene Illusinia chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Marshall's appearance is going to be a shock.
Athena64 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I definitely want to know what s gonna happen when Marshall returns, very true to characters so far! Well done! Please write more? Thank you!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Not too bad. I can't wait for Marshall's return and finding out how Stan can tell something happened between them. I stand by my earlier statement that what I suggested would be the only way Stan could tell.

Hey have you R&R'd my story yet? Do you like it?
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Hey this is interesting! I hope you keep at it! Hey could you read my IPS fic? It's rated M so you'll have to modify the default. It's titled "Shapeshifters from the East"
jekkah chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Loved this chapter. Love Mary wrecking havoc without Marshall and all-knowing Stan. Can't wait to read more.
YankeePeg chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
It's an "okay" start, but rather confusing. I'm assuming that this takes place just after Mary returns from Mexico with Faber? I'm unsure what Mary said that ticked off Marshall (I only remember her saying, "I'm thinking", but it HAS been a while since I watched those episodes.) Could you open chapter 2 with a flashback to the accurate timeframe and some idea of what Mary said to Marshall...or at least an Author's note or something? Thanks!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
would love to see where you are going with this
Selene Illusinia chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ok, you have to continue so we at least know what is going on. Where is Marshall?
mmukh chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I think this is a great start. Would love to know what happens next?