Reviews for Coming
SamHardy chapter 7 . 2/14
This has been absolutely AMAZING! I'm especially impressed with how well your writing resembles the book and how in-character everything is. And god bless your soul I've been searching for some good Davy and Todd fanfic and I just hit the JACKPOT. LIKE THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY THANK YOUUUUU!O()O. This has to be one of the best things I've ever read 10 million/10
Arctik Rose chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I actually kinda love this. XD *collapses* omg it's so cute ahhhhh
Vicky chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
OHMYTODD. THESE FEELS, I JUST, GAAAAH. I mean, my OTP is Todd/Viola, but now...this is too brilliant and it's just Todd and Davy awwweee I don't know how to explain this except OHMYTODD. I'm going to explode with feeeeels. PLEASE. WRITE. MORE. PLEASE.
Won'tforgetcanregret chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Help, I don't even see this pairing and I like this story. YOU'VE AFFECTED MY BRAIN! No but seriously, this is really well written. Good job.
Akihabarada chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Honestly, I'm not wild about Todd and Davy having a relationship but I think you do an excellent job describing emotion and physical gestures to represent emotion.
StillSunflower chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
That was so good, can't wait for more! But where's chapter 7?
ME4427 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I loved that! They're so cute together!
ME4427 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Love it! :)
goldenpaw chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
FINALLY. GOD DAMN. update more, I need the rest of this.
IAmPuppyChan chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Loved it! It was amazing and I hope to read more soon.
Zora Vale chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Ughhh, I can't believe you updated this. It really has made my day, so kudos to you! ()
StillSunflower chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Thank you SO MUCH for continuing! I thought this story was dead for sure!
And this chapter was just so adorable, I loved it.
ME chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I wuv it!
The Y Effect chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Did you die or something? I hope not, I really liked reading Todd and Davy and I wish more people would write it. I defanaly can't wait to read the next chapter. If there isn't another story then at least update that it's compleated. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.
StillSunflower chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
This. Has made. My. Life.
... I will love you forever if you continue this. The FEELS.. Oh the feels.