Reviews for Collapse Into Now
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Great job! Post soon!
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
smidget chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! You did a wonderful job writing all of the characters. I really loved it.
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
This was really interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
kyugan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beetle juice? Really? Hilarious.

And once again, the Doctor proves that humans are stooopid. Seriously, when will they learn? YOU CAN'T BEAT THE DOCTOR!

Though I dare say by the time he leaves the wizards will be more than eager to see him go...except Arthur Weasley, who'll probably try anything to get inside the TARDIS.
sajksd chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
wow I love this story already, you've got a lovely writing style
siriuslynotamuggle chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
This is the first Doctor Who/Harry Potter crossover I've ever read and you've given me a reason to continue on to read more. This was greatly written (despite being a little vague) and I really, really enjoyed it!
bookwyrm31 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I enjoyed it, and I am glad you did what you were talking about in your last authors note (trying to not give spoilers) to often authors rely on that instead of writing quality. Great Story.
hikarisailorcat chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
fantastic story! i really enjoyed reading it! thanks for posting! :D
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
That was a really cool story. My sister was trying to make me write a Dr Who/HP story for her, but when she saw yours she decided my assistance was no longer required.

That little future bit was a nice touch too. Fish custard bertie botts every flavour bean XD He really would love that now wouldn't he.
cko2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
i must say weird idea..but rather amsuing to read though and thanks for the laugh of the doctor dealing with those annoying wizards that in all this time he has never found...funny...
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
interesting story! please update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I like your fic and look forwaerd to reading what happens in your next chapter.
mrs-abbey-sparrow chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love it. Love. It. This is a brilliant start 2 what I am sure will be a brilliant story :) please please continue writing this. I will love you forever if you do (not in a wierd way lol)