Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
random chapter 28 . 9/28
i'm balling my eyes out like when i watched angel beats
That was beautiful.
Daydreams123 chapter 9 . 9/20
Okay, I randomly got this image of Ling seeing Van, grinning evilly, picking him up, then doing a Lion King to a huge crowd of Xingese people while shouting "THERE IS A CHILD!" And everyone going crazy.

sylnodel chapter 28 . 8/30
You just had to make me cry for the ending x)
Now I feel obligated to leave a review, haha, good job xD
But the epilogue was beautiful, just, after an awesome fic like this one you get like you know the characters, you get to love them, and when they died it's just... (Sorry, i don't find the right words to express how it make me feel, but this story was so good I am determined to let you a review, even if it's not completely clear xD)

This storie was absolutely amazing. I felt the emotions of the characters very strongly, maybe because it felt so realistic (like often in real life, their are misunderstdings, things that should have been said...)

(Now I gonna read something funny before I go to sleep ;p )
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/3
Great plot and chapter
nujulove97 chapter 28 . 3/28
Its awsm story...u rock
racenrise chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it actgually makes you connect with the charecters, and any oout of charecter behavior is explained perfectly. This story is one the best on the site, I could sing your praises for weeks, and it still wouldn't say everything I meant to, this was beautiful, kudos to you just as good if not better than where the red fern grows, which if you haven't read you should.
xxnarufanxx chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
love this story! really awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
That end was NOT sappy. It was perfect.
Ed's the Vice President? They did it! YES!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I really want to know more about what happened with Al. And why's Winry like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
If you wanted questions, you certainly got them. Thank goodness I'm reading this after a substantial bit of chapters, or I'd be chasing you with a pitchfork demanding you answer them.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Holy Smokes. You made Ed taller than Mustang! That has got to hurt!
I loved the confusion about the wedding, I really love those two together.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Hey look I love this story it's well written and articulate. My only complaint is you posted it as EdXRiza and all you did was have her shut him down. I am most disappointed in that fact. Don't ever post a pairing if that's not what your gonna do. I cried laughed and got mad all thru this story but I am most upset by the fact that Ed and riza never had a "Real Chapter" dedicated to their love. Plz dont do this to me ever again. If you Say it's EdXRiza make it EdXRiza
PIPSQUEAK chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
I read this fanfic 7 chapters a day and i listened to Uso (SID's song that is also the 1st ending of fmabrotherhood) all the time. Great story, tho i wanted more Ed/Riza... That pairing is really cool, their personalities fit very well... I figure a dialogue between them... Up to me riza would win it
wtfguy chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
this story is rly cool xD