Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
Thank you for leaving me depressed at 2:00AM
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 28 . 12/22/2016
First of all, this story made me cry. At first, I thought that Al and Winry were a little OOC and then, I realised that the plan was to all along get Al and Winry back to who they were. I absolutely love the interactions between Mustang's team and Ed. Roy Mustang, despite having very brief appearances interacting with Edward, I think you've captured the respect, admiration and parental-child love they have for one another. Riza Hawkeye...although I do feel a little sad that Riza didn't get together with Ed in the end, I think it would be better if they didn't. Hawkeye isn't the type of person to just settle down, like Ed. Van was refreshing and the childlike interaction he had with the characters was funny and sweet. Ed...his character is perfect. His amazing strength and perseverance is clearly displayed, as well as his soft spots.

Your story was amazing. I don't have the words to fully describe it and the sad ending made the story even better! Fullmetal Alchemist is a story about hardships, love and how people get through life. Your story mirrored that perfectly. So, thank you so much for writing this story. :)
5gcs chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
Wow... just wow. This fic deserves much more favs.
Frosty Abyss chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
The ending of this chapter left depressed. I just feel so bad for Riza,now...
Frosty Abyss chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
I really loved this chapter! Don't worry,the fight scene was epic!
Frosty Abyss chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
Why do I feel Edward was eavesdropping?..
random chapter 28 . 9/28/2015
i'm balling my eyes out like when i watched angel beats
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
That was beautiful.
Daydreams123 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Okay, I randomly got this image of Ling seeing Van, grinning evilly, picking him up, then doing a Lion King to a huge crowd of Xingese people while shouting "THERE IS A CHILD!" And everyone going crazy.

Hi.
sylnodel chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
You just had to make me cry for the ending x)
Now I feel obligated to leave a review, haha, good job xD
But the epilogue was beautiful, just, after an awesome fic like this one you get like you know the characters, you get to love them, and when they died it's just... (Sorry, i don't find the right words to express how it make me feel, but this story was so good I am determined to let you a review, even if it's not completely clear xD)

This storie was absolutely amazing. I felt the emotions of the characters very strongly, maybe because it felt so realistic (like often in real life, their are misunderstdings, things that should have been said...)

(Now I gonna read something funny before I go to sleep ;p )
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Great plot and chapter
nujulove97 chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
Its awsm story...u rock
racenrise chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it actgually makes you connect with the charecters, and any oout of charecter behavior is explained perfectly. This story is one the best on the site, I could sing your praises for weeks, and it still wouldn't say everything I meant to, this was beautiful, kudos to you just as good if not better than where the red fern grows, which if you haven't read you should.
xxnarufanxx chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
love this story! really awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
That end was NOT sappy. It was perfect.
Ed's the Vice President? They did it! YES!