Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
racenrise chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it actgually makes you connect with the charecters, and any oout of charecter behavior is explained perfectly. This story is one the best on the site, I could sing your praises for weeks, and it still wouldn't say everything I meant to, this was beautiful, kudos to you just as good if not better than where the red fern grows, which if you haven't read you should.
xxnarufanxx chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
love this story! really awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
That end was NOT sappy. It was perfect.
Ed's the Vice President? They did it! YES!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I really want to know more about what happened with Al. And why's Winry like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
If you wanted questions, you certainly got them. Thank goodness I'm reading this after a substantial bit of chapters, or I'd be chasing you with a pitchfork demanding you answer them.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Holy Smokes. You made Ed taller than Mustang! That has got to hurt!
I loved the confusion about the wedding, I really love those two together.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Hey look I love this story it's well written and articulate. My only complaint is you posted it as EdXRiza and all you did was have her shut him down. I am most disappointed in that fact. Don't ever post a pairing if that's not what your gonna do. I cried laughed and got mad all thru this story but I am most upset by the fact that Ed and riza never had a "Real Chapter" dedicated to their love. Plz dont do this to me ever again. If you Say it's EdXRiza make it EdXRiza
PIPSQUEAK chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
I read this fanfic 7 chapters a day and i listened to Uso (SID's song that is also the 1st ending of fmabrotherhood) all the time. Great story, tho i wanted more Ed/Riza... That pairing is really cool, their personalities fit very well... I figure a dialogue between them... Up to me riza would win it
wtfguy chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
this story is rly cool xD
AngelaAngel chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
I'm not supposed to feel this. But I have to admit. I am slightly angry at riza's actions. She kind of lead Edward on. When she chose Edward over Roy of all people! And then she went back to Roy after saying no to Ed! I still love Riza, and I'm glad she did tell him before they did something they would regret.
On another note...Winry has to understand... She does have blonde hair. And I'm guessing Van Honenheim's genes were more prominent and ended up making a blonde boy. She could of hurt Van by pulling that crazy stunt! She even ended up jamming siscors into Ed's shoulder:(!
Awesome chapter! Another favorite ;) lol
AngelaAngel chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
So depressing... I guess even Al stands up for what he wants to fight for. Even more so than Edward! The cliche is for this is that it literally
Was always the quiet one lmao!
Ling's statement about talking to and not gossip about Edward was extremely loyal! I can't tell you how many people(including myself) gossip about friends to other friends(to my mom in m case...lol)Horrible indeed.
Riza is an amazing listener:) not judging Edward or pressuring him to say more or tell her everything. I guess you DONT only need patience for children but adults too! Hahahaha
Amazing details and I love the development going on in this chapter:)
AngelaAngel chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Maybe Edward feels helpless at the fact that Al had such a horrible childhood because of Edward. Or as Eward believes... He doesn't want Van to experience anything but happiness and wants to help Van grow and have the childhood Al couldn't have:( Edward is afraid though!
Garcia saying Meas would be proud really brought Ed down. Al's relationship with his son. Edward probably thinks it's his fault since he "ruined" Al.
Awesome chapter! Ellicia is a brat! LOL
AngelaAngel chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I know this is a really late review! But you did say you really wanted reviews for this chapter so I really wanted to just say... This was my favorite chapter. Besides the chapter where Ed and Al have the spat, or the chapter where Edward is visited by Armstrong( I really love Armstrong:) he's such an eccentric character. You were able to water him down perfectly! He's still the huge goof ball we love!). Yes. I do admit to loving every single chapter(no lie!). But this one really showed how horrible Edward ha been dealing the past 8 years. It shows that he isn't ready to take on Van, or care for him most probably without help. And that mustang and the others realize that Al and Winry are possibly in roughy times ATM since Van sees Edward more as a father than Al :(
Another really amazing part in this chapter was Mustang regretting not asking Edward personal questions before. When he was so willing to answer or have Al there to answer for him. It shows that Edwafd doesn't want pity. And he doesn't want to involve others in his troubles life, since he isn't answer Roy's questions about him asking if Edward thought he'd have automail would be forever.
I thought this chapter was very eye-opening! Awesome job:)))
mydemonsangel chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
great story, not lying, I was in tears at the end.
BumbleBee chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
I love this. If I had an account I would favourite it. I've read the whole thing almost ten times. You are so amazing 3
I'm going to go check out the rest of your fanfictions now, hopefully they're as good as this one is.
But so far: Totally my favourite fanfiction ever.