Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
5Sphere chapter 28 . 5/3
Wow... just wow. This fic deserves much more favs.
Frosty Abyss chapter 14 . 3/13
The ending of this chapter left depressed. I just feel so bad for Riza,now...
Frosty Abyss chapter 13 . 3/13
I really loved this chapter! Don't worry,the fight scene was epic!
Frosty Abyss chapter 9 . 3/13
Why do I feel Edward was eavesdropping?..
random chapter 28 . 9/28/2015
i'm balling my eyes out like when i watched angel beats
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
That was beautiful.
Daydreams123 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Okay, I randomly got this image of Ling seeing Van, grinning evilly, picking him up, then doing a Lion King to a huge crowd of Xingese people while shouting "THERE IS A CHILD!" And everyone going crazy.

Hi.
sylnodel chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
You just had to make me cry for the ending x)
Now I feel obligated to leave a review, haha, good job xD
But the epilogue was beautiful, just, after an awesome fic like this one you get like you know the characters, you get to love them, and when they died it's just... (Sorry, i don't find the right words to express how it make me feel, but this story was so good I am determined to let you a review, even if it's not completely clear xD)

This storie was absolutely amazing. I felt the emotions of the characters very strongly, maybe because it felt so realistic (like often in real life, their are misunderstdings, things that should have been said...)

(Now I gonna read something funny before I go to sleep ;p )
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Great plot and chapter
nujulove97 chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
Its awsm story...u rock
racenrise chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it actgually makes you connect with the charecters, and any oout of charecter behavior is explained perfectly. This story is one the best on the site, I could sing your praises for weeks, and it still wouldn't say everything I meant to, this was beautiful, kudos to you just as good if not better than where the red fern grows, which if you haven't read you should.
xxnarufanxx chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
love this story! really awesome!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
That end was NOT sappy. It was perfect.
Ed's the Vice President? They did it! YES!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I really want to know more about what happened with Al. And why's Winry like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
If you wanted questions, you certainly got them. Thank goodness I'm reading this after a substantial bit of chapters, or I'd be chasing you with a pitchfork demanding you answer them.