Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
LightMyBulb chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
awww the last paragraph was so cute! X3
VivaNewVegas chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Hmm, so looks like Al's anger is not just at Ed. Interesting. Win is sounding like she underwent a trauma of sorts... Does Al beat her? Who knows, well, you. Keep up the good work.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Hopefully nothing happens between Ed and Winry or there will be drama.
kalirush chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Well, it's a relief that you're not going to bash on Al and Winry. I eagerly await finding out more about this story. :)
awesomenaruto chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
yay! this story is getting more and more intense! keep up the good work and please update soon!
Joker Oak chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
Comeon new chapter that one was so cliffs! Winry an Ed in the s

E apartment, should be interesting.
LightMyBulb chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
oh geez now Winry's here...wonder what'll happen next...?
ungoliantt chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
winry :o awesome chap, and I'm waiting for more :D
meandmyfriend chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
This story is getting better and better! D I cant wait for your next update!
kalirush chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
I hope this isn't turning into a fic where Al and Winry are just horrible people. I'm hoping that there's good reasons why they are acting like they are- I've really enjoyed your characterizations and such so far.
VivaNewVegas chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
A toast, to a brilliant writer. (Raises a tumbler full of crown royal.) Now, let's begin the drama. Now, where are things going to go. I do have to know one thing, the final chapter that resides in your head, is it Ed/Riza or will, by a huge stretch of the imagination, turn out Ed/Win? And is Ed going to adopt Van? Any one of those three things would be helpful.
awesomenaruto chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!
LadysWords chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
oh more characters in this one

though what she said made said.
reallyneedsafanficaccount chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Poor Hayate D:
LightMyBulb chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Really love this story! :) Ed's mature, Van's adorable, and Al's scary; who woulda thought? Keep up the good work and I hope you can update soon!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »