Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
ungoliantt chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
didn't see that coming :o and don't try and cure that addiction :)
VivaNewVegas chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Damn, three chapter updates in under twenty four hours? Damn. Anyways, good chapter. I've already put my good skills at reading into shit to deceiver this chapter and i have a few theories.

1.) All is not well on the homefront, Al and Win might be having some problems?

2.) As for why Edward is 'daddy.' Perhaps it's because Al didn't know how to take

care of a kid?

3.) Well, PM me if you want that one, it's a bit of a spoiler and I don't want to ruin it.
Thowell3 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Possibly Sounds stupid but to me it seems like you're going to make it that Van is really Ed's kid that he had with Winry when she Cheated on Al or something. Just how I am picking up on it.
awesomenaruto chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
aww that was really nice what you wrote in the beginning to me! thanks! and it's not taht i don't like him or anything, actually now that i think about it, adding him lightened the mood of your story a little so that it didn't seem very serious. (not that it seems dark, or angsty either!) and the way you wrote his parts were perfect! good job! and thanks for updating so frequently! and please update soon! PS if you like parental roy/ed then read my story! it's called you're adopted! (and don't know if you care, but it isn't yaoi!)
VivaNewVegas chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Hmm, updates at a normal hour. I must investigate this new idea. It could lead to many a passing grade. Anyways, good chapter, a bit of a filler I must admit though. Keep updating though, I was smiling when everyone was hiding.
c.e. abyss chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Mystery! Suspense! I must have moar. o:
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
(strokes chin) Hmm, my theories are turning out to be correct. Something happened as a falling out. Perhaps Ed got mad when Al married Win? Who knows? Only time will tell. Please keep updating.
venus9814 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
This story is so damn good so far, I've been getting so excited for updates! I can't wait to get back to current time, I love how much Edward has changed since he was younger. And I especially loved in chapter 3 how you added the whole drinking/gambling since he was younger element. I know I should probably review separately but I'm too lazy to write the two different reviews right now lol. But yeah I'm really enjoying this so far, UPDATE ASAP! :)
awesomenaruto chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
awesome! but who was ed going to set things right with? was it alphonse?
kalirush chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I'm actually enjoying this Edward a great deal. I look forward to seeing more.
Joker Oak chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Wow, now that was both different and amusing. I look forward to seeing more of this story when you next update.
ungoliantt chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
a glimpse into the past, filled with more hints of what happened :o I enjoyed, and always love quick updates ;)
meandmyfriend chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Set what right? Who is he talking about? What exactly happened BEFORE he went to Xing? I can't wait for your next updates! D

-Krissy :3
Thowell3 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
It was never established but Can Ed Still do Alchemy?
Age-Persona chapter 4 . 10/25/2011