Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
S4A4M chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
It's sweet and touching. And a little sad, but in a good way.
I think that your story is true to Ed's and Riza's fellings. A little to little and a little too late.
A very nice fic.
A bit too beatifull and too sad but so very nice.
janzen222 chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
edward elric you were a great alchemist requiesta de pachi i think i spelled that write well it means rest in peace if im correct
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
This was one of the most fullfilling stories I've read. You mad eme cry.
God, that was so moving. I just- I just can't even tell you. Thank you so much.
TAPD chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Awww so cute! 3
Tapd chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Yay, Al and Win have a kid named Van! And he has the best Uncle ever, lol.
TAPD chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Hahaha! Ahh, poor Havoc when will he ever get a girl? Great job! :D
TAPD chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Love Ling and LAN Fan lol. Next. :D
TAPD chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Yay, Ed lol. Onto the next chapter.
TAPD chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Awww, it's picking up but then Ed is still a mistery! ;)
TAPD chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I'm lazy and don't feel like logging in or writing my whole username out. Anyway, gahhhh Edward! Lol. Loved onto the next chapter. :)
Torn apart paper dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is awesome! It's been quite sometime since ive read an FMA fix but yours has given me joy lol, and its the first chapter! Love this, keep writing stories. :)
mrla226 chapter 28 . 6/2/2012
Man, this was a most excellent story. Had me crying at some points. Props to your writing skills! Sad that you had to kill Ed off, but it fit and made this soooo much more sappy lol. Anyways, keep on keepin' on!
KyuRyu chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
1)I'm a bit confused..."he gave an old man his umbrella"...so what, he got sick and died?...

Anyway...

2) ...I can't really see either elric's having a pet named Barry because of Barry the copper...(even if it is more than 30 years later...)

I kinda expected a bit more Ed/Riza in this (a rather recent fandom of mine that is sadly lacking in number of fics) but it really was an amazing story!
Lord Roko chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
From a writer to another, let me tell you that i respect you for follow your instincts fot the finale. I mean, may be it wasn't what we wanted nor what we expected, but indeed it fits with the characters' way. But I still wanted Riza with Ed, though. It's so hard to find a good fic with that couple, believe me.
Nvey chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
This story actually made me cry! I am so glad Al and Ed sorted everything out in the end. An excellent story I will probably read again, it is definitely going on my favourites. From Neeve.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »