Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
Tapd chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Yay, Al and Win have a kid named Van! And he has the best Uncle ever, lol.
TAPD chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Hahaha! Ahh, poor Havoc when will he ever get a girl? Great job! :D
TAPD chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Love Ling and LAN Fan lol. Next. :D
TAPD chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Yay, Ed lol. Onto the next chapter.
TAPD chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Awww, it's picking up but then Ed is still a mistery! ;)
TAPD chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I'm lazy and don't feel like logging in or writing my whole username out. Anyway, gahhhh Edward! Lol. Loved onto the next chapter. :)
Torn apart paper dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is awesome! It's been quite sometime since ive read an FMA fix but yours has given me joy lol, and its the first chapter! Love this, keep writing stories. :)
mrla226 chapter 28 . 6/2/2012
Man, this was a most excellent story. Had me crying at some points. Props to your writing skills! Sad that you had to kill Ed off, but it fit and made this soooo much more sappy lol. Anyways, keep on keepin' on!
KyuRyu chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
1)I'm a bit confused..."he gave an old man his umbrella" what, he got sick and died?...

2) ...I can't really see either elric's having a pet named Barry because of Barry the copper...(even if it is more than 30 years later...)

I kinda expected a bit more Ed/Riza in this (a rather recent fandom of mine that is sadly lacking in number of fics) but it really was an amazing story!
Lord Roko chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
From a writer to another, let me tell you that i respect you for follow your instincts fot the finale. I mean, may be it wasn't what we wanted nor what we expected, but indeed it fits with the characters' way. But I still wanted Riza with Ed, though. It's so hard to find a good fic with that couple, believe me.
Neevey chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
This story actually made me cry! I am so glad Al and Ed sorted everything out in the end. An excellent story I will probably read again, it is definitely going on my favourites. From Neeve.
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 28 . 3/20/2012
Baah! No! Ed died in the rain! Fuck! You're making me cry, stop being so good at making a very sappy, cheesy ending.

Great story, I'm glad Al and Ed made up. I'm sad that Ed died the way he did...
Butter is Found chapter 28 . 3/14/2012
So... did Ed die from Trisha's disease, or got killed by the old man? Just asking. By the way, this is one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction I've EVER read. Its a real nice piece of work you did with your mind and hands.
M.L chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Oh shit, and I'm crying again. Damn those sad endings. But it was good, really good. Your story, that is. The only thing that I wish was...well, there was quite a bit of Edward's and Hawkeye's emotions and thoughts, but so little of Roy's and the rest of the team. One would think that they should be more shocked with Alphonse beating the shit out of Ed. They were always so close. And we don't know how they felt when he finally died!
Tarume chapter 28 . 2/17/2012
Dobby's Socks,FMA is one of my favorite mangas ever. Thank you for doing it honor. The Lost Fullmetal Heart is one of my favorite fanfictions for the realism, emotional conflicts, in-character characters, use of original FMA character with believable OCs, and believable ending. i do hope you will continue writing as you have talent and a great imagination.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »