Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
danaratoshielover chapter 28 . 3/20/2012
Baah! No! Ed died in the rain! Fuck! You're making me cry, stop being so good at making a very sappy, cheesy ending.

Great story, I'm glad Al and Ed made up. I'm sad that Ed died the way he did...
Butter is Found chapter 28 . 3/14/2012
So... did Ed die from Trisha's disease, or got killed by the old man? Just asking. By the way, this is one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction I've EVER read. Its a real nice piece of work you did with your mind and hands.
M.L chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Oh shit, and I'm crying again. Damn those sad endings. But it was good, really good. Your story, that is. The only thing that I wish was...well, there was quite a bit of Edward's and Hawkeye's emotions and thoughts, but so little of Roy's and the rest of the team. One would think that they should be more shocked with Alphonse beating the shit out of Ed. They were always so close. And we don't know how they felt when he finally died!
Tarume chapter 28 . 2/17/2012
Dobby's Socks,FMA is one of my favorite mangas ever. Thank you for doing it honor. The Lost Fullmetal Heart is one of my favorite fanfictions for the realism, emotional conflicts, in-character characters, use of original FMA character with believable OCs, and believable ending. i do hope you will continue writing as you have talent and a great imagination.
Iczhihal chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Bawling my eyes out. Never read anything sad while listening to (*Fin) by Anberlin.

I honestly don't think it was that sappy... Just kind of justified.
Iczhihal chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
This is/was amazing. I'm sad I didn't have the patience to review every chapter. :(

Still it's insane... Loved every bit of it. Probably shouldn't have been listening to sad music during certain parts, I started bawling like a baby, but definitely an amazing story.

GhostMajor chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
You have a real knack for making me bawl my eyes out, you know that? xD Anyway, great story. I love it. It's definitely going into my favorites. :D
Nina chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Ed shold have been older!
Pocket Quasar chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I'd been imagining how you would seal up this story, and somehow, I'd always known that Ed would die in this realm, so when you finally posted this, I've already accepted it.

But you know what, though? He didn't have such an empty personal life; he had Van, he had his team, and honestly, that's more family than the Ed of your world can ask for. But I love how he finally has his long-awaited rest, and how wide-spread he became because of all the goodness that he brought around. And just... just... how BEAUTIFULLY you ended it. Just... so much love.

Thank you so very much for an awesome story :')
Celestia's Paladin chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Damn, that's the end? I was hoping for EdRiza but still you did a good job
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I really should have reviewed before, but I guess I was just waiting for the end. And I must say I'm glad you ended it this way. Not only is it touching but realistic too. In fact, your entire fic was riddled with traces of realism and issues that only vaguely touch some other stories. Not even Edward and Alphonse were the perfect siblings, and it's nice to see a fic that explores that quite thoroughly. Well done.
LadysWords chapter 28 . 2/7/2012

aw. it's over!
CGFlare chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
You made me cry but it was a good one. Your story was wonderful and I think that it ended in a way that meant more than a dozen happy endings. The tragedy and grief made it all the more real. The plot while simple was awesome. Not many try to write about Ed and Al fighting. Keep up the good work and don't give up writing.
awesomenaruto chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
awww. even though you killed ed, this ending was still good, but i was still sad you killed ed. nice ending though! and good job on the story overall. i had a nice time reading it. thanks!
VivaNewVegas chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
"Teen Paranormal Romance." The fancy version to label most of the teenage vampire crap flooding our local libraries. Or Teenage werewolf crap flooding said libraries. In any case i thought it was a nice ending.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »