Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
Iczhihal chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Bawling my eyes out. Never read anything sad while listening to (*Fin) by Anberlin.

I honestly don't think it was that sappy... Just kind of justified.
Iczhihal chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
This is/was amazing. I'm sad I didn't have the patience to review every chapter. :(

Still it's insane... Loved every bit of it. Probably shouldn't have been listening to sad music during certain parts, I started bawling like a baby, but definitely an amazing story.

GhostMajor chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
You have a real knack for making me bawl my eyes out, you know that? xD Anyway, great story. I love it. It's definitely going into my favorites. :D
Nina chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Ed shold have been older!
Pocket Quasar chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I'd been imagining how you would seal up this story, and somehow, I'd always known that Ed would die in this realm, so when you finally posted this, I've already accepted it.

But you know what, though? He didn't have such an empty personal life; he had Van, he had his team, and honestly, that's more family than the Ed of your world can ask for. But I love how he finally has his long-awaited rest, and how wide-spread he became because of all the goodness that he brought around. And just... just... how BEAUTIFULLY you ended it. Just... so much love.

Thank you so very much for an awesome story :')
Celestia's Paladin chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Damn, that's the end? I was hoping for EdRiza but still you did a good job
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I really should have reviewed before, but I guess I was just waiting for the end. And I must say I'm glad you ended it this way. Not only is it touching but realistic too. In fact, your entire fic was riddled with traces of realism and issues that only vaguely touch some other stories. Not even Edward and Alphonse were the perfect siblings, and it's nice to see a fic that explores that quite thoroughly. Well done.
LadysWords chapter 28 . 2/7/2012

aw. it's over!
CGFlare chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
You made me cry but it was a good one. Your story was wonderful and I think that it ended in a way that meant more than a dozen happy endings. The tragedy and grief made it all the more real. The plot while simple was awesome. Not many try to write about Ed and Al fighting. Keep up the good work and don't give up writing.
awesomenaruto chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
awww. even though you killed ed, this ending was still good, but i was still sad you killed ed. nice ending though! and good job on the story overall. i had a nice time reading it. thanks!
VivaNewVegas chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
"Teen Paranormal Romance." The fancy version to label most of the teenage vampire crap flooding our local libraries. Or Teenage werewolf crap flooding said libraries. In any case i thought it was a nice ending.
Lordban chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I fail to see the point in lambasting you for killing off a character - it's the scenarist's choice as long as it serves her story :)

Well, this was shorter and led in a different direction from what I expected. For a rushed story it certainly stands out in terms of quality. At any rate I'm not sad I "stumbled" upon it on that evening I peeked in the FMA section.

Thanks for the story.

GhostMajor chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Wow...just, wow. I just read this entire story in one sitting (it's now 2AM and I have to get up early in the morning, but this is totally worth it) and I have to say, it's absolutely incredible. I bawled through the last several chapters, and even had moments where I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the words through my tears. I'm STILL crying over that amazing ending scene. It was just...perfect. And I must say, Van is freakin' adorable. I love him. x3 Keep up the good work! :D
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
HURRY. I'm gonna die if I have to wait much longer
angelwhisperer chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I love this fic so much! Ed hurt/angst is my favorite, but so is brother love and you managed to incorporate both. I super enjoyed reading this and am sad to see it go, but like all things, it must come to an end. Your grammer and spelling were really good too, which is always a plus. Can't wait to read the epilogue.

And I hope to see more from you. Good authors are rare, but you're definatly one.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »