Reviews for The Lost Fullmetal Heart
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I really should have reviewed before, but I guess I was just waiting for the end. And I must say I'm glad you ended it this way. Not only is it touching but realistic too. In fact, your entire fic was riddled with traces of realism and issues that only vaguely touch some other stories. Not even Edward and Alphonse were the perfect siblings, and it's nice to see a fic that explores that quite thoroughly. Well done.
LadysWords chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
R.I.P

Edward

aw. it's over!
CGFlare chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
You made me cry but it was a good one. Your story was wonderful and I think that it ended in a way that meant more than a dozen happy endings. The tragedy and grief made it all the more real. The plot while simple was awesome. Not many try to write about Ed and Al fighting. Keep up the good work and don't give up writing.
awesomenaruto chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
awww. even though you killed ed, this ending was still good, but i was still sad you killed ed. nice ending though! and good job on the story overall. i had a nice time reading it. thanks!
VivaNewVegas chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
"Teen Paranormal Romance." The fancy version to label most of the teenage vampire crap flooding our local libraries. Or Teenage werewolf crap flooding said libraries. In any case i thought it was a nice ending.
Lordban chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I fail to see the point in lambasting you for killing off a character - it's the scenarist's choice as long as it serves her story :)

Well, this was shorter and led in a different direction from what I expected. For a rushed story it certainly stands out in terms of quality. At any rate I'm not sad I "stumbled" upon it on that evening I peeked in the FMA section.

Thanks for the story.

Regards,

-LB
GhostMajor chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Wow...just, wow. I just read this entire story in one sitting (it's now 2AM and I have to get up early in the morning, but this is totally worth it) and I have to say, it's absolutely incredible. I bawled through the last several chapters, and even had moments where I had to stop reading because I couldn't see the words through my tears. I'm STILL crying over that amazing ending scene. It was just...perfect. And I must say, Van is freakin' adorable. I love him. x3 Keep up the good work! :D
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
HURRY. I'm gonna die if I have to wait much longer
angelwhisperer chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I love this fic so much! Ed hurt/angst is my favorite, but so is brother love and you managed to incorporate both. I super enjoyed reading this and am sad to see it go, but like all things, it must come to an end. Your grammer and spelling were really good too, which is always a plus. Can't wait to read the epilogue.

And I hope to see more from you. Good authors are rare, but you're definatly one.
I'm Solo chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I have to say that you had me going for a bit there when they got to his room I was thinking Edward might have died during the night thus the phone call to his house but thats not how it went and the brothers have made up at last.

all together I liked it. After this you should make another Edward/Riza since that pairing itself is rare.
VivaNewVegas chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
And there I was so hoping for an Ed/Riza pairing in the end. Oh well. Great story though, keep up the good work with writing, I look forward to seeing more.
LadysWords chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
O_o it's over..?

yay he survives.. thats a sweet almost ending.
Serendox chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
Awwww :) Yay, now everyone's happy! And most importantly, Ed ISN'T GOING TO DIE! YAY!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I sad to see this story go. I love the touching scene in the end. :')
Pocket Quasar chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
I look for your updates ALL THE TIME, and just... to know that it's done... man. Wow.

But I'm smiling so widely right now, that's how happy you've made me. Thank you so very much! And the last bit with Van hugging both Ed and Al, that was just so touching, and just... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR A WELL-WRITTEN STORY :')
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »