Reviews for Through the Veil
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
oooooo -grins brightly- New to this fandom(I've beaten Diablo 3 twice and am working on the third...) please write more It's really good!
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very very interesting. :o Just got to the Arreat Plateau on Lord of Destruction myself and then I found this! Lol, I'd be very interested in reading more. Keep up the good work! There certainly aren't many good Diablo/HP fics and theres so much that could be done with it! Deckard Cain apprentices Harry, Harry's found by the Prime Evils and then rescued, or even, Harry catches the eyes of one of the Prime Evils and they decide that they want to use him to forward their reign of terror. So many things that could be done. :) Well done and I hope to see more!
DarkkEagle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
now this has to be updated, I don't usually see stories like this one a cross over between Harry Potter and Diablo huh?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I liked this, I hope you find it worthwhile to continue the story, there aren't many Diablo stories and even less crossovers.
heartblackened chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
interesting story I hope you continue this even though its been a year i see great potential for this story its well written.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cool story, is an update coming sometime this millennium?