Reviews for Kanmorhan Vane
Awesome so much better than the book
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That's it...? Only those three chapters so far. Please write more of this story. I know its been a while since you last updated, but it's a really good story! I love it! I particularly enjoy reading from Zachary's perspective. I would love it if you wrote another hundred chapters. I love Zachary and Karigans potential and I like this part of the story before oly complicated with what happens in the later bI just really want them to get together, and then have lots of steamy scenes and relish in their love for one another. Please write some more! Thank you!
Kimackay chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I find this story line distasteful
AifetheWit chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I like the story very much so far, however some of the original characters personalities and characteristics are not portrayed to their fullness in your writing, Karigan, Zachery, Stevic. But I do like the story line and will still read, good luck.
fother12 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I thought that she was a stornger swordsmen then that, i also balive that candor would be able to out run the normal horses with out any trubble. That man just needs to be beaten himself.
Irisrose37 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A very sweet story. I hope you will consider writting more for this story. Have a Merry Christmas!
Sokariganish chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Altough maybe I'm not experienced reader, I really like your style of writing. Writing to you that review is the best way to show you, how glad I am when reading your stories, both Kanmorhan Vane and Life on the run, because writing anything in English isn't in my the most expanded skills. Please, keep writing. Propably you don't know that, but waiting for updates is very stressful experience!
Owlkin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
First to review . . . oh yeah. I likes it! My secret desires for the couple played out! I admit I emitted quite a few girlish giggles reading this first chapter. Can't wait for more!